TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Can someone explain how this game went from one version to another from being mother and sisters to landlady and tenants, in previous versions you could enter a code and you played the version with incest content, what happened in 0.12?
You have to install the patch, there is no more code, probably because of patreon.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
:(:mad:
What's your problem with my dear Becca?
Think you better adjust your attitude, or we can take this outside and I'll do it for you. :mad:

Seriously though what the attitude with Becca?
don't think he is talking about Becca, think he is talking about Lucy's bully we break.
* nevermind i scrolled further down the convo.

Reactions: IPsycho

Abobo1770

Dec 7, 2017
I like the game, I like the characters, the plot is a f*****g melodrama, but it's not bad. But what is annoying is the dependence of almost all the characters on Sandra. Are there any plans to remove the dependence of the plot and characters on Sandra? She's just annoying, I want to develop the plot, but without her participation in the events. Sorry for my english.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I like the game, I like the characters, the plot is a f*****g melodrama, but it's not bad. But what is annoying is the dependence of almost all the characters on Sandra. Are there any plans to remove the dependence of the plot and characters on Sandra? She's just annoying, I want to develop the plot, but without her participation in the events. Sorry for my english.
For now Sandra is a requirement for the harem. Once the harem route is complete I will introduce routes single routes for the girls where you don't need her.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sandra annoying?!? This VN is too good for you. Best wishes on finding another :p
I kinda of understand his point.

From the very start I thought ok Sandra is pretty nice and will probably be my favourite girl in the game. But as it progressed I actually started really disliking her and to me what her background manipulations. I really disliked her pushing Maddie on the MC and VonVon and the stuff with Alice. I mean don't get me wrong, the results where always great for the MC but I just felt like she was manipulating things behind his back.

For example the bowling with Maddie, she tells Maddie to invite the MC which you only find out after he accepts or rejects. The first time I played through that scene I rejected the invite because I was hoping to spend more time with Sandra and she's like why didn't you accept I told her to invite you, anyway I'm off to do something else. I was like WTF?? Why didn't she just tell the MC upfront she had plans today and suggested Maddie invite him bowling, even before the call.

So I get Abobo's point, it's like Sandra talks to everyone behind his back and makes plans etc without involving him at all, and the MC just has to go with it, I actually see a lot of Elaine in Sandra's actions.. So she's gone from someone I thought would potentially be my favourite to boarderline dislike for her.

I don't really dislike her anymore, but I don't really like much her either. I would have absolutely loved her, if she'd done what she did but kept the MC in the loop without surprising him all the time. Honestly some of the choices I felt like a right dick making them only to find out she'd planned it anyway.

Damn it. Fuck you Killer7 I've become far to invested and caught up in your stupid game. :cry:

Reactions: chainedpanda

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
She is in no way manipulating anyone though. She asked everyone beforehand if she wants it. The thing with Maddie especially, Maddie hated herself because she had feelings for MC and Sandra was the one who told her to embrace it. So calling her manipulative is wrong.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I kinda of understand his point.

From the very start I thought ok Sandra is pretty nice and will probably be my favourite girl in the game. But as it progressed I actually started really disliking her and to me what her background manipulations. I really disliked her pushing Maddie on the MC and VonVon and the stuff with Alice. I mean don't get me wrong, the results where always great for the MC but I just felt like she was manipulating things behind his back.

For example the bowling with Maddie, she tells Maddie to invite the MC which you only find out after he accepts or rejects. The first time I played through that scene I rejected the invite because I was hoping to spend more time with Sandra and she's like why didn't you accept I told her to invite you, anyway I'm off to do something else. I was like WTF?? Why didn't she just tell the MC upfront she had plans today and suggested Maddie invite him bowling, even before the call.

So I get Abobo's point, it's like Sandra talks to everyone behind his back and makes plans etc without involving him at all, and the MC just has to go with it, I actually see a lot of Elaine in Sandra's actions.. So she's gone from someone I thought would potentially be my favourite to boarderline dislike for her.

I don't really dislike her anymore, but I don't really like much her either. I would have absolutely loved her, if she'd done what she did but kept the MC in the loop without surprising him all the time. Honestly some of the choices I felt like a right dick making them only to find out she'd planned it anyway.

Damn it. Fuck you Killer7 I've become far to invested and caught up in your stupid game. :cry:
She is in no way manipulating anyone though. She asked everyone beforehand if she wants it. The thing with Maddie especially, Maddie hated herself because she had feelings for MC and Sandra was the one who told her to embrace it. So calling her manipulative is wrong.
I get some of what you are saying, but i totally love a woman like that. The character is so strong and loving my mc is in awe of her.
Like killer7 said i don't find her manipulative, to me thats more Elaine's territory :p
I wasn't mean when he called one of my favorite characters annoying, I behaved.
Like you I'm way too emotionally invested in this VN. But again I'm so thankful for killer7 and his little VN, cause it is sooo needed these days in my life.
I respect not everyone will like who I like but it just blows my mind to call Sandra annoying. But I digress...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That's my point thought... Sandra told Maddie to go for it and didn't involve the MC in the conversation or decision at all. She should really have told both. Obviously he could reject her or not go for it, but being a harem game that's not the point.

Personally though I felt like shit making a move on Maddie, only to find out after that it was Sandra's idea. The fact Sandra didn't tell the MC before hand to go for it is what felt manipulative for me.

It's the same with VonVon, you take action and find out after it was Sandra's idea or she was ok. Why can't she tell you up front hey, I spoke with VonVon and I'm ok with what she wants. Or I spoke with VonVon and she has a nice surprise for you, go for it.

I hated what they were doing with Alice and pushing her and stealing shirts etc. Actually I don't know I didn't like, but it's also fun and cute her stealing the shirts. maybe I really hate that I didn't hate it, nevertheless, I liked that they finally sat down with the MC and spoke to him about it and he could make the choice to go after her or not. Sandra should have done that with Maddie and VonVon as well. Talk to him.

As much as I love the game and what you're doing, I'm going to have to disagree and stick to thinking it was manipulative. Maybe not really in a bad way. And I was probably a bit too harsh on saying I don't really like her. I do, I'm just annoyed with her.

Ulitmately though Killer7 I still love your game and trust you to keep doing it right even if there are small things (and this is really a small thing) I'm not perfectly happy with. I'm happy to be in the minority on this. I've seen enough in the game and your responses to know you're not going to mess it up and whatever you do will awesome.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
But... She did involve MC. She asked MC if he wants to pursue something with Maddie as well. She didn't manipulate anything there. The feelings were already there for Maddie, she had them before she found out about Sandra and MC. It all came out during the truth or dare game. Sandra didn't do anything there.

Maddie found out about Sandra and MC because MC told her ( during truth or dare ). Then Maddie felt terrible because she had these feelings for MC. She didn't want to ruin the relationship between them. So she told Sandra. And Sandra was so happy for Maddie that she told her that if she really has these feelings, she should go for them.

She did the same with MC. She asked him if he wants to do something with Maddie or not and if MC says yes, then you will find out what Maddie and Sandra talked about. There was no manipulation in any way, the feelings were already there. Sandra was just the one that made it possible for MC and Maddie to embrace their love because she said she is fine with it.

Yvonne is a bit different. Yvonne is a voyeur, she just wanted to watch initially. Then she started to have interest in MC and she talked about it with Sandra - the voyeur thing was still a game between the both of them. Nothing manipulative again. They all came to Sandra, she never came to any of them.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm like crazy for Lucy ... love Sandra also ... love Tanja as my pet .. got his thing for Becca ... Maddie is just yummy which alot of others don't ... no big deal to me tho ... theres an old saying to each his own . kinda fits with this game and a few others :)

o.k fuck it i'm crazy for all the girls dammit ... so sue me
but my number 1 is Lucy ...... :love:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
only thing i really, and i mean really disliked was the shirt thing. not the stealing of shirts or her wearing the shirts (i thought it was cute), but the fact that the MC was insulted over and over again by both sisters/roomates for not "getting it", and lucy threatening to slap him for not getting it and sandra backing her up. it is like they fully expected him to read their minds. Though that is just me, i despise mind game bullshit (whether it is malicious or not) and prefer it when people are up front.

seriously, sandra knows that Alice is interested, lucy knows alice is interested, they could have told her to simply TALK to the MC instead of playing their "game" and insulting him for not being in on what they were doing.

personally if i was in the MC position i would be probably be angry with them during all that after being insulted enough times, even in "play" and would just tell them if they want to be like that the door is locked.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's my point thought... Sandra told Maddie to go for it and didn't involve the MC in the conversation or decision at all. She should really have told both. Obviously he could reject her or not go for it, but being a harem game that's not the point.

Personally though I felt like shit making a move on Maddie, only to find out after that it was Sandra's idea. The fact Sandra didn't tell the MC before hand to go for it is what felt manipulative for me.

It's the same with VonVon, you take action and find out after it was Sandra's idea or she was ok. Why can't she tell you up front hey, I spoke with VonVon and I'm ok with what she wants. Or I spoke with VonVon and she has a nice surprise for you, go for it.

I hated what they were doing with Alice and pushing her and stealing shirts etc. Actually I don't know I didn't like, but it's also fun and cute her stealing the shirts. maybe I really hate that I didn't hate it, nevertheless, I liked that they finally sat down with the MC and spoke to him about it and he could make the choice to go after her or not. Sandra should have done that with Maddie and VonVon as well. Talk to him.

As much as I love the game and what you're doing, I'm going to have to disagree and stick to thinking it was manipulative. Maybe not really in a bad way. And I was probably a bit too harsh on saying I don't really like her. I do, I'm just annoyed with her.

Ulitmately though Killer7 I still love your game and trust you to keep doing it right even if there are small things (and this is really a small thing) I'm not perfectly happy with. I'm happy to be in the minority on this. I've seen enough in the game and your responses to know you're not going to mess it up and whatever you do will awesome.
Yup you 100% the yin to my yang or vice versa. Lol. The things you are iffy or don't like is what I enjoy.
Especially seeing little Alice bonding with her "sisters" while trying to seduce the mc is just so damn cute and fulfilling.
Yvonne needed that "push" and acceptance. Without Sandra's help Yvonne would never have the guts to come together with the mc.
Sandra maybe an enabler she maybe a little crazy but she is not manipulative or annoying in my or my mc's eyes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only thing i really, and i mean really disliked was the shirt thing. not the stealing of shirts or her wearing the shirts (i thought it was cute), but the fact that the MC was insulted over and over again by both sisters/roomates for not "getting it", and lucy threatening to slap him for not getting it and sandra backing her up. it is like they fully expected him to read their minds. Though that is just me, i despise mind game bullshit (whether it is malicious or not) and prefer it when people are up front.

seriously, sandra knows that Alice is interested, lucy knows alice is interested, they could have told her to simply TALK to the MC instead of playing their "game" and insulting him for not being in on what they were doing.

personally if i was in the MC position i would be probably be angry with them during all that after being insulted enough times, even in "play" and would just tell them if they want to be like that the door is locked.
some people are a little slow on the uptake ... MC has alot on his plate ... the girls wouldn't have done the slap thing .. they just wanted him to reason it out ... remember he didn't see Alice that way .. but then realized he could ...
as far as Alice talking to MC .. well she kinda did ..
they all kinda insult each other at time ... but they don't mean anything but it .. i even thought it was cute playful banter .. like being called Pelican .. or Little Cat .. notice Lucy's ok with it .. and so is MC

those are just a few examples btw .. theres a ton more ..

Reactions: TundraLupus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
some people are a little slow on the uptake ... MC has alot on his plate ... the girls wouldn't have done the slap thing .. they just wanted him to reason it out ... remember he didn't see Alice that way .. but then realized he could ...
as far as Alice talking to MC .. well she kinda did ..
they all kinda insult each other at time ... but they don't mean anything but it .. i even thought it was cute playful banter .. like being called Pelican .. or Little Cat .. notice Lucy's ok with it .. and so is MC

those are just a few examples btw .. theres a ton more ..
Oh i think lucy would have slapped the mc but playfully

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes