Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
By the gods this is a big game. Ive played for literally HOURS and yet only slept with three of the girls lol. According to the gallery ive still vast majority to unlock... ive no idea how big the updates normally are but they must be massive for this game as yeesh im being rewarded for being a late adopter of the game regaring how much content there is.

So many likable characters too even if as far as I can tell the MC gets it a little easy to have his way with literally everyone and them being ok with said matter despite obvious taboo issues regarding this matter lol. Think I like the cousin the most so far but curious to see more of Yvonne who seems a hoot to be around but hasnt had her chance to shine in the content ive personally seen so far (basically im a couple of ingame weeks in according to the dialogue, still plenty to see and do yet as I don't even recognise names of several girls in the gallery lol).

The only negative feedback is it literally seems to be a case of click top option and prosper. Not had any in game choices ive second guessed or pondered consequences for as they all seem blatantly obvious as the girls in this are cool and I wanna have all the cake and eat it lol (well the boss is a hard to like ass but knowing i will very likely get to dominate her keeps even her on my harem radar haha). Still its not a big negative by any means and means this game is actually quite wholesome without much emphasis on drama but a whole load instead on relationships and just making all your girls happy... its a real joy to play so far.
Yep, it is massive, I too was a late adopter, starting it from this current release.

The dev has said the only real path so far it the good love option, which as you say is top option.

On one of the days, I chose to not go with one or the girls when she asked and chose the say and watch TV in the hopes of something happening with one of the others. After what the MC started watching on TV, lets just leave at: I learnt my lesson, when a girl asks you say YES!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
From what Killer7 said this game will still be his priority and My new memories will be something he will work on the side. He has never failed to deliver until now so I'm not too worried.
Yeah what Badjouras said, My New Memories is only something I work on when I'm not doing anything for My New Family, so between updates or when I just released a beta. Work on MNM has no impact on MNF in any way :).
I really want to trust Killer and I already sort of do, I just have no history to base it on as literally only discovered this game last week when v12 game out.

For now, I'm sticking with I don't like it and there is nothing wrong with that, but I'm also trusting it won't be a bad thing. He's just got to prove himself like Elaine :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really want to trust Killer and I already sort of do, I just have no history to base it on as literally only discovered this game last week when v12 game out.

For now, I'm sticking with I don't like it and there is nothing wrong with that, but I'm also trusting it won't be a bad thing. He's just got to prove himself like Elaine :p
Yeah if you just started playing and are not that familiar with the dev it's normal that you would have concerns.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I mean it's nice to find girlfriends around but more you have less you have for others. That's what I realized. I dated Sun (just for story sake, didn't like her), for a long time you never even talk about her or with her. What kind of relationship is that? I get it, it's quite possible to have functional relationship with gingers and Rebecca hell even Mary and Maddie but not with others. After awhile you wouldn't have time for them.

So/Sun/Yvonne all goes to trash for me. Even maybe Mary,Maddie and Rebecca too.

Edit: Editing posts thanks to Naxos' nudge.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I mean it's nice to find girlfriends around but more you have less you have for others. That's what I realized. I dated Sun (just for story sake, didn't like her), for a long time you never even talk about her or with her. What kind of relationship is that? I get it, it's quite possible to have functional relationship with gingers and Rebitch hell even Mary and Maddie but not with others. After awhile you wouldn't have time for them.

So/Sun/Yvonne all goes to trash for me. Even maybe Mary,Maddie and Rebitch too.
if you limit yourself to the women in the game , you'll miss alot of the story :)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
going to spoil it just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since Elaine was being brought up in other comments, my opinion on her.

Honestly i think Elaine is worse than Martin. Martin comes off as reactionary, as long as you do not poke and prod him and keep a distance, he will for the most part leaves you alone unless you mess with his son (not excusing the threats, just making an observation). Where as Elaine will go out of her way to wiggle in to manipulate whatever she does not like to control everything, and i am getting that from what i have seen so far, and from the other comments here. I have a family member like that and they are an absolute nightmare. She uses love as the excuse for what she does, or she shifts blame, that kind of person is just a drama machine and best avoided IMO.
Okay, but the closure isn't the problem, so much so that the MC got another chance at it. About Elaine, I do agree with how you view her, but the whole point is her trying to change for the better since for the MC and me that was her first mistake I'll gladly give her a second chance, but I have a two strikes policy, so if she screws up again that is it, about Martin, being reactionary is not an excuse, and being fiscally violent is not acceptable, I don't like meddling and manipulation but Martin not just manipulated people he fiscally and mentally harmed and terrorized them, that is in another level, so he is, in fact, worse in my opinion, and I do have experience with both sides in real life.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
<snip> gingers and Rebitch hell even Mary and Maddie but not with others. After awhile you wouldn't have time for them.

So/Sun/Yvonne all goes to trash for me. Even maybe Mary,Maddie and Rebitch too.
:(:mad:
What's your problem with my dear Becca?
Think you better adjust your attitude, or we can take this outside and I'll do it for you. :mad:

Seriously though what the attitude with Becca?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Seriously though what the attitude with Becca?
I really don't like Rebecca. She is my second most disliked character after her mother. She is ahead of Martin on my disliked characters list. (Also even though Martin is on the list, he is not third one, that goes to asshole who killed Fiona's sister)

Edit: Editing posts thanks to Naxos' nudge.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I really don't like Rebitch. She is my second most disliked character after her mother. She is ahead of Martin on my disliked characters list. (Also even though Martin is on the list, he is not third one, that goes to asshole who killed Fiona's sister)
How can they be above Martin? He literally threatens to kill the MC if Rebecca tried to run with him, contacts him, or go to the police, also as a tangent, from what Fiona and Elaine said I think Martin was way more powerful then people give him credit for, agree with the guy that killed Fiona's sister, so basically my question is: Why?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I really don't like Rebitch. She is my second most disliked character after her mother. She is ahead of Martin on my disliked characters list. (Also even though Martin is on the list, he is not third one, that goes to asshole who killed Fiona's sister)
who is Rebitch ?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
How can they be above Martin? He literally threatens to kill the MC if Rebecca tried to run with him, contacts him, or go to the police, also as a tangent, from what Fiona and Elaine said I think Martin was way more powerful then people give him credit for, agree with the guy that killed Fiona's sister, so basically my question is: Why?
I don't know maybe because I met real life people like those. Corrupt lawyers, mother who abandoned her children or drunk asshole who killed people with their car. I met them in real life. Some of them are my relatives but I never met someone like Martin IRL. Yes Martin is huge asshole but I hate him because of story, he doesn't have extra layer of reality as backup.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't know maybe because I met real life people like those. Corrupt lawyers, mother who abandoned her children or drunk asshole who killed people with their car. I met them in real life. Some of them are my relatives but I never met someone like Martin IRL. Yes Martin is huge asshole but I hate him because of story, he doesn't have extra layer of reality as backup.
Ok there is obviously some of your personal history at play here that triggers the response to Becca. Fine, it's perfectly understandable and okay. I'm not going to dig deeper and I ask others to respect that too.

However please stop referring the her as Rebitch, it's insulting to everyone who like her, and to the developer. Not asking you to like the character, just don't be a dick about it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
What Naxos said, I understand it, I also have met these types of people, to different extremes, I just try to leave that at the start button so I enter the game with a clean emotional state.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It truly is hard for me to watch my tongue about elaine cause she is the embodiment of my aunt, so much bad blood.
I still have done my best not to be too derogatory towards her in words here. I think my fellow posters are right it is a bit much always calling her rebitch. That point has been made and received. I'll try to not be as discouraging about that ex lawyer that I dont like.
Oh and #teamfiona

Reactions: Naxos

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Took me a while to figure out what Sandra said was coming from.
"Super naked cuddle time" - "Super naked vacation cuddle time"- "Super naked ginger cuddle time"
Finally figure it out. From Family guy "It's peanut butter jelly time" that's what this remind me of.
I imagine Sandra doing the same dance... hehehe ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Took me a while to figure out what Sandra said was coming from.
"Super naked cuddle time" - "Super naked vacation cuddle time"- "Super naked ginger cuddle time"
Finally figure it out. From Family guy "It's peanut butter jelly time" that's what this remind me of.
I imagine Sandra doing the same dance... hehehe ;)
Mc and Sandra are big fans of family guy (among other toons) :)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes