GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
7 Chapters in and I'm still loving every minute. Only thing I'm majorly disappointed in is the lack of Fiona scenes, she's honestly top 3 women for me. What happened there? I chose the Dom Route and those scenes were wild af, then everything just stopped for some reason. I'm pretty sure I clicked to continue having sex, but the only scene I've had with her was the 3-some with Mary. Like did I just unknowingly click discontinue having sex with her or what?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
7 Chapters in and I'm still loving every minute. Only thing I'm majorly disappointed in is the lack of Fiona scenes, she's honestly top 3 women for me. What happened there? I chose the Dom Route and those scenes were wild af, then everything just stopped for some reason. I'm pretty sure I clicked to continue having sex, but the only scene I've had with her was the 3-some with Mary. Like did I just unknowingly click discontinue having sex with her or what?
Since there are lots of characters it's hard to improve all of them but I'm giving credit to Killer, he is doing very well. Too bad there is no further scenes after threesome with Fiona and Mary.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Since there are lots of characters it's hard to improve all of them but I'm giving credit to Killer, he is doing very well. Too bad there is no further scenes after threesome with Fiona and Mary.
Okay, thank you. Thought I might've fucked up.

Yeah, not hating on the Dev by any means, he's doing amazing work considering the amount of characters there are. Just felt as though a lot of momentum was lost. Pretty much fully turned the tables on her (hell, we stole the woman's anal virginity) then yeah.. nothing. I'd understand if she was just another side character, but she's been a pretty prominent figure in the story since she was introduced, and especially in these last 2 chapters and there were so many times a scene could've been placed. I don't think it's easy to make these scenes whatsoever, but yeah, just a bit of personal bias lol.

Anyways, if you're reading this keep up the great work Dev :)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
She hurt people and relished it just to do it, no underlying drama caused her behavior, it was being sadistic for sadistic sake. The mc conscience is clear making her a pet.
The gf route I feel you are right because she is fully broken, etc.
Maybe I would've liked a third option where the MC first goes on the pet route with Tanja but then realizes how broken she is and then decides to give her a second chance, maybe after she does something that pleasantly surprises the MC.

Reactions: chainedpanda

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe I would've liked a third option where the MC first goes on the pet route with Tanja but then realizes how broken she is and then decides to give her a second chance, maybe after she does something that pleasantly surprises the MC.
nope nope nope .. i want her as my pet .. love that route :love:

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
OK, WTH Happened. Last time I played was 0.9, updated to 12, picked up on my last save, and it says I am still at the end of the game.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
OK, WTH Happened. Last time I played was 0.9, updated to 12, picked up on my last save, and it says I am still at the end of the game.
You are probably still using one of the older walkthrough mods. Always remember to remove them and/or download the newest one before you start a new version.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Can someone explain how this game went from one version to another from being mother and sisters to landlady and tenants, in previous versions you could enter a code and you played the version with incest content, what happened in 0.12?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes