AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i am on chapter 6 please tell me i have alot more before i finish all the content
You have quite alot actually. Depending on your choices, reading/clicking speed I'd say a good day or two (also depending on if you sleep and or work outside)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
To what part? Because either way it is not necessarily true, I speak from experience.
going to spoil it just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since Elaine was being brought up in other comments, my opinion on her.

Honestly i think Elaine is worse than Martin. Martin comes off as reactionary, as long as you do not poke and prod him and keep a distance, he will for the most part leaves you alone unless you mess with his son (not excusing the threats, just making an observation). Where as Elaine will go out of her way to wiggle in to manipulate whatever she does not like to control everything, and i am getting that from what i have seen so far, and from the other comments here. I have a family member like that and they are an absolute nightmare. She uses love as the excuse for what she does, or she shifts blame, that kind of person is just a drama machine and best avoided IMO.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm so glad I'm not alone in my total dislike of my aunt.. eerrr I mean of this total fictional character Elaine, ahem :p :LOL:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Just when we think the MC redeems a truly shitty person, there pops up another one that's even shittier. His approaches to each have been different, and seemingly successful, so I'm curious what the catalyst will be to start banging Elaine.

And just to sidetrack, isn't Alice's and Sandra's bedtime routine the cutest? I really hope that develops further.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Just when we think the MC redeems a truly shitty person, there pops up another one that's even shittier. His approaches to each have been different, and seemingly successful, so I'm curious what the catalyst will be to start banging Elaine.

And just to sidetrack, isn't Alice's and Sandra's bedtime routine the cutest? I really hope that develops further.
Maybe the MC winds up in court and Elaine defends him?

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
All the renders shown until now have been amazing! Will this game also have animated scenes?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
By the gods this is a big game. Ive played for literally HOURS and yet only slept with three of the girls lol. According to the gallery ive still vast majority to unlock... ive no idea how big the updates normally are but they must be massive for this game as yeesh im being rewarded for being a late adopter of the game regaring how much content there is.

So many likable characters too even if as far as I can tell the MC gets it a little easy to have his way with literally everyone and them being ok with said matter despite obvious taboo issues regarding this matter lol. Think I like the cousin the most so far but curious to see more of Yvonne who seems a hoot to be around but hasnt had her chance to shine in the content ive personally seen so far (basically im a couple of ingame weeks in according to the dialogue, still plenty to see and do yet as I don't even recognise names of several girls in the gallery lol).

The only negative feedback is it literally seems to be a case of click top option and prosper. Not had any in game choices ive second guessed or pondered consequences for as they all seem blatantly obvious as the girls in this are cool and I wanna have all the cake and eat it lol (well the boss is a hard to like ass but knowing i will very likely get to dominate her keeps even her on my harem radar haha). Still its not a big negative by any means and means this game is actually quite wholesome without much emphasis on drama but a whole load instead on relationships and just making all your girls happy... its a real joy to play so far.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I was lying in bed last night thinking Killer7 is probably having a good laugh at our discussion around Elaine. Either that or he's say "give me more! I need ideas"

Also Killer I don't know what to say about the My New Memories. To be honest, I'm a little scared and to be very blunt I don't like it, because that means less time spent on My New Family.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only negative feedback is it literally seems to be a case of click top option and prosper. Not had any in game choices ive second guessed or pondered consequences for as they all seem blatantly obvious as the girls in this are cool and I wanna have all the cake and eat it lol (well the boss is a hard to like ass but knowing i will very likely get to dominate her keeps even her on my harem radar haha). Still its not a big negative by any means and means this game is actually quite wholesome without much emphasis on drama but a whole load instead on relationships and just making all your girls happy... its a real joy to play so far.
Yeah the dev's focus for now is the harem route, but he will implement individual routes for the girls in the future.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I was lying in bed last night thinking Killer7 is probably having a good laugh at our discussion around Elaine. Either that or he's say "give me more! I need ideas"

Also Killer I don't know what to say about the My New Memories. To be honest, I'm a little scared and to be very blunt I don't like it, because that means less time spent on My New Family.
same, not as in it would be bad, i just prefer projects to be finished before new ones are picked up. it almost always ends up overburdening a developer and both projects end up suffering for it, from what i noticed.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah what Badjouras said, My New Memories is only something I work on when I'm not doing anything for My New Family, so between updates or when I just released a beta. Work on MNM has no impact on MNF in any way :).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah what Badjouras said, My New Memories is only something I work on when I'm not doing anything for My New Family, so between updates or when I just released a beta. Work on MNM has no impact on MNF in any way :).
Have I told you lately that i love you? :p :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes