Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Like always thanks Killer7 for another amazing update.
I'm very happy with how things going with the gingers and how they have choreography now :ROFLMAO:.
This update had some pretty hot scenes with almost everyone.
I really liked Alice's scene it felt very organic and I loved every minute of Lucy like always :love::love:.
Mary's was a little annoying but I hope things go back on the right track soon.
Elaine for me is in a strange place, she made some effort at her behavior but what happened with Fiona was very fucked up.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Elaine for me is in a strange place, she made some effort at her behavior but what happened with Fiona was very fucked up.
See, now I have a specific take on this, I've seen how others have reacted to it and I can actually agree and somewhat understand (from their point of views), but my personal take on it is this. Putting this in a spoiler just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
See, now I have a specific take on this, I've seen how others have reacted to it and I can actually agree and somewhat understand (from their point of views), but my personal take on it is this. Putting this in a spoiler just in case.
I'll just disagree on the " should be left between the 2 of them" because it obviously won't go anywhere that way, it is something that it has been between the two of them for years, and the only progress came from after others got involved, and I doubt the MC alone can help them in this, Elaine might listen because she is trying to make up the shit she's done, but Fiona is not healed yet, and although she does consider the MC a partner it might not be enough, actually, Elaine either, because they will probably try to pull the "I'm older and I know better" card, I hope they don't but in real life people would so having Becca and Mary would help a lot.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'll just disagree on the " should be left between the 2 of them" because it obviously won't go anywhere that way, it is something that it has been between the two of them for years, and the only progress came from after others got involved, and I doubt the MC alone can help them in this, Elaine might listen because she is trying to make up the shit she's done, but Fiona is not healed yet, and although she does consider the MC a partner it might not be enough, actually, Elaine either, because they will probably try to pull the "I'm older and I know better" card, I hope they don't but in real life people would so having Becca and Mary would help a lot.
Sadly I've hated Elaine from the second she made an appearance.

I hated the way she appeared... the 3 day hype of this big surprise only for it to be "here's granny! she's moving to town!" really 3 %^%$# days of hype for this big secret for that.
Then the way she attacked the MC from the start, even if a test. At least give the guy a chance to wake up and have a cup of coffee.
The chirp about more girls to bang as soon as he walked in. he should have left and been done with her right then. Even though I admit it was pretty funny reading it.
The forcing the phone call.
I don't think she did keep her word, by not shutting Mary down the second she got involved after Elaine apologized and said it's now between her, Becca and the MC. She should have immediately told Mary it was wrong to hack Fiona's emails and Mary drop it all because it's between her and Fiona and Mary must stay out of it. Mary had no right and business telling Elaine about Martin, and Elaine should have said so.

Also the thing between Elaine and Fiona is really between them, but they also really need to come clean with Mary, both Fiona and Elaine together. Until then, no matter how much it's said it's between them I don't believe Mary will accept it's not related and that rift between her and Fiona will fester.

My MC would drop Mary and even Maddie too in a heart beat over Fiona. I even considered restarting and rejecting both of them from the start in favour of Fiona.
However I'm happy for Elaine to redeem herself and will forgive her everything if
1. she convinces Mary to appologise to and repair the damage Mary's caused to her and Fiona's relationship though her interference and to truly drop the matter forever.
2. Elaine apologises to Fiona for what happened in the past and stops her hating of Fiona
the rest of the stuff is actually pretty minor and I can accept it being for the "greater good" and most of it was necessary.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Like always thanks Killer7 for another amazing update.
I'm very happy with how things going with the gingers and how they have choreography now :ROFLMAO:.
This update had some pretty hot scenes with almost everyone.
I really liked Alice's scene it felt very organic and I loved every minute of Lucy like always :love::love:.
Mary's was a little annoying but I hope things go back on the right track soon.
While I agree with everything you said there that's not important now... what is important is where did you get that mnf sig and give it to me! please :love: :LOL:

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
While I agree with everything you said there that's not important now... what is important is where did you get that mnf sig and give it to me! please :love: :LOL:
Naxos, you can get it on the main page, click the "fan signatures" and choose the one's you want.

Reactions: Naxos

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sadly I've hated Elaine from the second she made an appearance.

I don't think she did keep her word, by not shutting Mary down the second she got involved after Elaine apologized and said it's now between her, Becca and the MC. She should have immediately told Mary it was wrong to hack Fiona's emails and Mary drop it all because it's between her and Fiona and Mary must stay out of it. Mary had no right and business telling Elaine about Martin, and Elaine should have said so.
That is a very good point. It still shows he still holds onto "The ends justify the means," if even a little bit. It shows that though she was a lawyer, she does not have the temperament for a judicial position.

However I'm happy for Elaine to redeem herself and will forgive her everything if
1. she convinces Mary to appologise to and repair the damage Mary's caused to her and Fiona's relationship though her interference and to truly drop the matter forever.
2. Elaine apologises to Fiona for what happened in the past and stops her hating of Fiona
the rest of the stuff is actually pretty minor and I can accept it being for the "greater good" and most of it was necessary.
Elaine needs to not rely upon the "I was only doing my job" defense. I'm really not clear what true justification she has for hating Fiona, other than expecting Fiona to hurt Elaine's family because of what Elaine did to Fiona. Preemptive hate. Could someone remind me if there is any other motivation?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Elaine needs to not rely upon the "I was only doing my job" defense. I'm really not clear what true justification she has for hating Fiona, other than expecting Fiona to hurt Elaine's family because of what Elaine did to Fiona. Preemptive hate. Could someone remind me if there is any other motivation?
Yeah, she explained it to the MC as hating Fiona made it easier for her to not hate herself and as long as there was that hate between them she didn't have to face up to what she did. At least that's how I understood it. Something about easier to look at herself in the mirror after hating Fiona.
I also wonder if there was not some jealousy in it with Fiona helping Becca, as Elaine & Becca's relationship has been strained ever since she abandoned the MC as a kid and maybe she felt Fiona was trying to take her place, or was just closer to Becca than she was.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IPsycho

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks. That is pretty much how I remember it. No real justification. Just to protect her own ego. Elaine has a LOT of work to do. MC helped Fiona get over her ego and just let people in. Elaine complains that no one is close while hiding behind a wall of her own creation.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes