TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The most surefire way to skip content you don't like is to not play the game.
Ah yes because the obvious answer to avoid content I don't like (like the NTR which can be avoided) is to stop playing it because there is 10% of it that I don't like. I hope that I will get an actual answer to this or maybe a comment stating that some content in the future can be avoided in some way. Either by having a skip option or having us have a selectable choice to go down a different path. I am stating that if this continues in chapter 10 most likely if I have to do the Ophelia content I will be speeding through it to get it done and over with.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
you could go to options and turn on "unread text" under the "skip" option so you can just blow through it super fast, other than that i don't think there is a way to skip it.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
you could go to options and turn on "unread text" under the "skip" option so you can just blow through it super fast, other than that i don't think there is a way to skip it.
Thanks, I will probably do that in the future once the new chapter comes up.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I also dislike it, but at least for now believe is temporal, sounds lie something done with that bag of drugs

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
you know I honestly want to know Hunter origin a little bit cuz when he was first introduce we’ve barely got to know his character. What was he like before meeting the girls or what helped him understand or manipulate the girls and what was him and his son relationship was like before and I would like it to see a what if based on his backstory

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
LOL man this the only page where my post gets deleted for dumb :poop: Still can't wait for the Next update for the many story!!!

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
What if...? volume 1-4 as DLC
I've cooked up a little something for while we wait for "What If...? volume 5" to be released. :sneaky:

After much testing and tweaking I've made a new release, where I combine all 4 currently released "What if...?" stand-alone games into a fan-repacked DLC-pack that integrate into the main game. A few people from the official Discord and I have already tested it thoroughly, so it should be bug-free. :censored:

Just remember to read the Readme.txt!

When you download it, please react to this post with (party-hat emoji), so I can see how widespread the interest is.
(MEGA doesn't display any stats for me.)

Download-link: Mega
i keep getting this error and it just cuts to me picking the non ntr option if i click ignore 1643914112116.png

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes