3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Any chance of having the entire picture of links be clickable instead of just the title? It was a lot easier before.
I'm so sorry, unfortunately it's really difficult to implement in the theme, I've tried, but I don't have the computer skills to do it. in theory the non-clickable part would be the div section , to be able to make it clickable I assume you have to go and touch theme files and script files,also other people have also asked in the official forum. :(

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Is there any way to get the site to put the items in date order, as older posts are filling the first couple of pages about 60% older / 40 newer.
Other than that the rebuild is working great.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Is there any way to get the site to put the items in date order, as older posts are filling the first couple of pages about 60% older / 40 newer.
Other than that the rebuild is working great.
This is because posts that are reported as 'dead' and when the links are restored, they are visible, otherwise they risk remaining invisible and no one notices, which is why I have made it so that when a post is restored, its original upload date does not change, so that it is easier to tell if it is an old post. however, due to limitations of the theme, it is not possible to filter by date, because it follows another algorithm that sorts by modification of the post.