3D-Daz 3D renders for VN (by Midzay).

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Вы израсходовали целый день на уменьшение размера картинок?!
Есть программа, которая сделает это за считанные минуты, без Вашего участия. .
Краткая инструкция:
1 Запустить XnView.exe
2 Выделить все фото в выбранной папке
3 Меню_Инструменты -> Пакетная обработка -> Вкладка_Основные -> Выбрать папку для сохранения, формат файлов экспорта, выставить нужные галочки -> Вкладка_Изменение размера -> Кнопка_Добавить -> Выбрать/Установить нужные параметры (можно эти параметры сохранить как Сценарий) -> Кнопка_Выполнить -> Ждать результата!
Попробуйте, надеюсь понравится.
Удачи!
I didn't want to resample the JPG a second time. So I had to do it with the original "layered" PSD files, figuring out which layer to include and then how to name the file :(

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
I have completed the programming in RenPy. There are three design points left to improve, and then I will be releasing the first chapter.
Deepl's translation seems to be pretty good. I am reported one error for 5 frames. In any case, the text is readable and understandable without annoying readers. I will hope so.

Road-03.jpg

Reactions: missviola69

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017
I'm looking forward to it!
And I'm scattering. I want everything at once. A piece from there, a piece from here. These are the two prologue slides. It is tormented by uncertainty that this is nowhere.
zz02.jpg zz03.jpg

Reactions: Den187 and Midzay

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Exhausted by the long abstinence, the lovers decided not to wait for the trip to end and turned off into the woods.
Road-12.jpg

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Frame 51:

I dare not write here what Juan whispered in Annie's ear. I took out the roughest words, and that's what's left: “...lustful whore… fucking cunt… cock-sucker…”

Juan's words hurt and excited, made it hard to breathe.

— "Meow," was all Annie could squeeze out. Apparently, her mind was beginning to leave her.

When I heard "Meow," I could barely contain my laughter. With all my will in my fist, I managed not to ruin the intimacy of the moment by laughing. But if Annie kept meowing, I wouldn't be responsible for myself.

Road-15.jpg

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Frame 56

It is awkward, dear reader, to distract you from a fascinating article, but notice that Juan put his hands on Annie's shoulders. He did this because the friction got harder, and Annie falls on the hood if she is not held back. All right, all right, back to the story of the island.

The scientists were able to convey their concerns to the locals. They were savvy and reasonable and hired smart managers on a budget. A constitution was drafted for the island, authorities were formed, and the first ministries: science and economy.

The island, in essence, became a thriving gated club with three population groups:
1/ locals born of locals;
2/ Wage earners: long-term residents of the island, managers, scientists, service personnel;
3/ "Tourists": permanent "club members" or those making a one-time exploratory visit to the island as recommended by doctors. A total of one thousand membership cards were issued. Each membership was strictly controlled and could in no way be transferred to anyone else.

Road-16-3.jpg

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Frame 59

Author

Annie now rested two hands on the trunk lid, apparently Juan's thrusts became more vigorous. I will watch them, out of the corner of my eye, while I tell you the continuation of the interview.

The next thing Annie cared about was the location of the intercourse.

Annie
— I could have mustered all my will into a fist and waited another 15 minutes to get home, but I was afraid to burn out emotionally by then. Frankly, I was ready to have intercourse on the side of the road. But Juan, well done, found a better solution by turning off into the woods. On the side of the road, we would have been disturbed by the noise of passing cars. And it wouldn't be safe for drivers passing us, because they would be distracted from the road. But in the woods it was quiet, and the birds were chirping pleasantly. At one point, though, it seemed to me that someone was watching us...

— "Why did you think that?" — Juan asked.

— I heard the crack of a branch breaking under my feet, and thought that someone was watching us, but was shy to come out.

— I thought I heard the cracking too! Were you scared?

— No, you were with me. I would certainly be embarrassed if someone was watching you "fill me up." As soon as I thought about it, I had an orgasmic fit.

Road-18.jpg

Last edited:

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Friends, if English is your native language and you notice an error in my text, let me know. I would appreciate it.
The conception of the goddess Bast

The Sun God Ra appeared to Isis in the form of a cat. The meetings were held in a cave so that the bustle of the palace would not distract from the conversations. Each time the topic of conversation became more and more into the fundamentals of the universe. The day came when Isis' distrust of Ra was finally broken.
- God of the Sun, impart at least a small part of your wisdom, Isis pleaded.
- Turn your back to me," said Ra, "and I will do as you ask.

Cat Bast.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kass69

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Giant 1, taken by surprise

The giant entered the room so quietly that I didn't notice anything. He coughed to get my attention. I closed my legs to hide my crotch.
Him: Will you read me a book? Later. After you...
Me: Yes. Do you want me to read it right now?
Him: Oh, no. You finish. I'll wait here. Can I?

005-Tolstyak-Duet-1.jpg

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
The Giant 2, Encyclopedia of Monsters
The giant sat me down in front of him. I was reading the Encyclopedia of Monsters aloud. It was a chapter about Shrek's youth. Shrek was funny, and the giant was shaking with laughter and trying to push me off the stump with his big belly. Why were we sitting on the stump? Because it didn't break under my and the giant's weight. And we could laugh without the fear of ending up on the floor among the wreckage of a stool or chair.

005-Tolstyak-Duet-2.jpg

Reactions: Kass69 and grisax

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
The Giant and the Sleeping Girl
The giant was afraid of crushing the girl in her sleep, so he never slept in the same bed with her. If the girl fell asleep next to him, he would carry her to his bed. Sometimes she would wake up in his arms, but she never showed it. She liked to deceive him. Let him think she was asleep and felt nothing.

006---Sleping_Girl.jpg

Reactions: grisax

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Diane's theory of relativity.

Diana read: "The more sublime the love, the lower the kisses."
She pondered: - "Perhaps the author is talking about cunnilingus and blowjob as a manifestation of the most sublime love. But that's just the middle of the body. It turns out that those people who kiss these places, love only in half strength. Is it possible that in order to show the highest degree of love, one should kiss the feet? Yes, that's definitely true.
But what if a girl, for example, has her legs amputated. Then kissing her labia is the ultimate expression of love. I wonder if Einstein wrote that in his theory of relativity. I'll have to read Einstein."
Diana sighed thoughtfully.
998-Pirs-1200.jpg

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
This picture is from Annie's (the heroine of my visual novel) dream after her first group sex.
At my wife's request, the man put one hand between Annie's legs so that his hand could press against the girl's crotch. When my wife saw the result, she said: "Oh yeah!"

Pedestal-1080.jpg

Reactions: AgentOrange