3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fedecruzic

Dec 21, 2020
Hi, im new to making renders and for now i've only done still poses with no interaction/colission between elements. I would love to know how to make these deformations on different parts of the body, these being a hand grabbing a breast or in this case breasts being pushed by the clothes and squeezing up and out.

I am working with Daz and have some of the basics of Blender. In the case of this game, the developer, Cloudet, is using this techniques in most of his renders, this picture is just an example of many.

1719447279247.png

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Hi, im new to making renders and for now i've only done still poses with no interaction/colission between elements. I would love to know how to make these deformations on different parts of the body, these being a hand grabbing a breast or in this case breasts being pushed by the clothes and squeezing up and out.

I am working with Daz and have some of the basics of Blender. In the case of this game, the developer, Cloudet, is using this techniques in most of his renders, this picture is just an example of many.

View attachment 3773849
He's probably using something like or Mesh Grabber. I suppose it's also possible that he's doing it in Blender with some kind of deformer.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote