3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I see this pose in every game. But I can't find it. Anyone know what package it's in?

It's not an exact match, but there is one from this pack with a similar arm behind the back pose:

Reactions: Techn0magier

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Hard to tell, to my knowledge everything is generally really high poly for rendering, never seen low-poly hair but I could be wrong (maybe very old one?).

One way to have an idea of the polycount in Daz3D is to keep an eye on the pane (window>panes>scene info). If your goal is to import your model in a game engine you should take a look at .

Reactions: Elis15

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Guys could someone explain me how to interpret what is written on the Iray memory assistant plugin for daz 3d?
Here let me explain better, i made a scene then i ran the script to see how much memory i used. And this is the result
000000000000000000000000000IrayMemory.png
It says, i have a memory shortage of 3.5 Gb (i have a gtx 1060 6gb),then i thought well maybe i placed too many things on the scene or the textures are too high.
But not sure about this i saved the scene, closed daz and started it again. On the empty default scene i ran the iray memoy plugin again and guess what, It says that i have memory shorage of 500 Mb... Wtf how can even be possible this?
000000000000000000000000000IrayMemory2.png

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Guys could someone explain me how to interpret what is written on the Iray memory assistant plugin for daz 3d?
Here let me explain better, i made a scene then i ran the script to see how much memory i used. And this is the result
View attachment 301038
It says, i have a memory shortage of 3.5 Gb (i have a gtx 1060 6gb),then i thought well maybe i placed too many things on the scene or the textures are too high.
But not sure about this i saved the scene, closed daz and started it again. On the empty default scene i ran the iray memoy plugin again and guess what, It says that i have memory shorage of 500 Mb... Wtf how can even be possible this?
View attachment 301043
Looking at the scene in the background, I guess it is giving the correct shortage amount. Remember that Daz needs a while to free the VRam after you close it and sometimes it doesn't even free anything because it's buggy. The best thing to test this would be to restart the whole system.

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Looking at the scene in the background, I guess it is giving the correct shortage amount. Remember that Daz needs a while to free the VRam after you close it and sometimes it doesn't even free anything because it's buggy. The best thing to test this would be to restart the whole system.
You know what, i rendered the scene, and in the progress tab it showed up that the scene was consuming 387 Mb VRam of geometry files and 12.5 Gb Vram of textures!! And guess what, my GPU still rendered it wtf!?

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You know what, i rendered the scene, and in the progress tab it showed up that the scene was consuming 387 Mb VRam of geometry files and 12.5 Gb Vram of textures!! And guess what, my GPU still rendered it wtf!?
Yep, because the scene is processed and compressed before rendering. The progress tab is actually not showing how much goes into the VRam, but how much memory (RAM, Virtual Memory) the scene needs overall.
I rendered scenes where the progress tab showed over 50GB successfully on my cards.

Reactions: Nomec104

Elis15

May 7, 2018
Hi, often see the same model in different games.
Big brother (main hero (Max) and female models)
Apparently somewhere they are, maybe someone saw where?

russian:

Ребят ищу модели макса и его сестёр, часто вижу их в разных проектах.
Может кто знает где их взять?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hi, often see the same model in different games.
Big brother (main hero (Max) and female models)
Apparently somewhere they are, maybe someone saw where?

View attachment 306207

russian:

Ребят ищу модели макса и его сестёр, часто вижу их в разных проектах.
Может кто знает где их взять?
Do yourself a favor and don't use the same models. Create your own unique models and your future fans will thank you for it.

Reactions: Elis15

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
DAZ Studio:
Is it possible to see/find a list of objects that use a specific texture?

Example: Assuming my scene loads with a texture named 'soil'. So I know it's being used by an object, but it's potentially useless (not/barely visible) and uses precious memory that I need so badly. I want to check that object to decide whether I can remove/replace the texture for optimization. The scene that I'm working with has 600+ objects. Even though I can guess a texture like 'soil' is being used by one of many different plant-pots that I can search for in the [Scene]-tab I'm tired doing it this way. "Scene Optimizer" is not the solution I'm looking for btw. - but maybe there are other scripts that can do this?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
DAZ Studio:
Is it possible to see/find a list of objects that use a specific texture?

Example: Assuming my scene loads with a texture named 'soil'. So I know it's being used by an object, but it's potentially useless (not/barely visible) and uses precious memory that I need so badly. I want to check that object to decide whether I can remove/replace the texture for optimization. The scene that I'm working with has 600+ objects. Even though I can guess a texture like 'soil' is being used by one of many different plant-pots that I can search for in the [Scene]-tab I'm tired doing it this way. "Scene Optimizer" is not the solution I'm looking for btw. - but maybe there are other scripts that can do this?
This might be of use for you

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Guys i need help with a skin. I would like to edit it in either gimp or photoshop to remove the annoying fake shadows on the butt since it create an odd effect when the chars using it is rendered.
ozi_lolitatorso_1002.jpg
As you can see theres there are fake shadows on the butt area, so could you explain me how to remove them pls?

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Guys i need help with a skin. I would like to edit it in either gimp or photoshop to remove the annoying fake shadows on the butt since it create an odd effect when the chars using it is rendered.
View attachment 307366
As you can see theres there are fake shadows on the butt area, so could you explain me how to remove them pls?
Ok guys i found the solution, i'll leave it here just in case someone get my same problem...

And here's the result
ozi_lolitatorso_1002.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote