3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys, my bad if this is the wrong place to ask my newbie questions but I'm absolute clueless about what to do.

I downloaded Daz 3d a few days back and watched the tutorials on how to use it with great fun, but i never found the answers to what I'm looking for.

1. Where do i put files that I downloaded from F95? I downloaded some environments and models but where do I place these? I tried to find the solution but I just can't seen to find it.

2. When I see people shaping the face of a model on youtube, I see them have all these extra sliders and options to edit their face (when I click on the head i can only change the head size or make little adjustments to their eyes) I get that these are extra tools, but where to find then and install them?

I know these are all really newbie questions and you guys are a lot more advanced than me, but it has been 3 day without any solutions and my fingers are itching to get started.

Thanks for reading!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys, my bad if this is the wrong place to ask my newbie questions but I'm absolute clueless about what to do.

I downloaded Daz 3d a few days back and watched the tutorials on how to use it with great fun, but i never found the answers to what I'm looking for.

1. Where do i put files that I downloaded from F95? I downloaded some environments and models but where do I place these? I tried to find the solution but I just can't seen to find it.

2. When I see people shaping the face of a model on youtube, I see them have all these extra sliders and options to edit their face (when I click on the head i can only change the head size or make little adjustments to their eyes) I get that these are extra tools, but where to find then and install them?

I know these are all really newbie questions and you guys are a lot more advanced than me, but it has been 3 day without any solutions and my fingers are itching to get started.

Thanks for reading!
Here you have a tutorial to install files without Install Manager (DIM):
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-install-content-to-daz-w-w-o-install-manager.6045/

And for more character modification options, you have these basic packages:
Genesis 8

Genesis 3

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Here you have a tutorial to install files without Install Manager (DIM):
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-install-content-to-daz-w-w-o-install-manager.6045/

And for more character modification options, you have these basic packages:
Genesis 8

Genesis 3

Amazing help, thanks a lot!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

MobDick

May 5, 2019
I've been trying for 2 days but I can not put it in my model, what am I doing wrong?:cry: 308372
my models (male and female) look like dolls from the Barbie world, why?

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I've been trying for 2 days but I can not put it in my model, what am I doing wrong?:cry: View attachment 308372
Did you have already downloaded or bought the genital assets?
if no you can get them here in the site: Here's some link:

Female:
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-geni...le-custombundle-by-shay-g3f.8132/#post-437834
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-gens-for-victoria-8-g3f-g8f.10617/

Male:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dicktator-for-genesis-3-male.7739/
https://f95zone.to/threads/dicktator-for-genesis-8-male.7758/

Both (Male and Female):
https://f95zone.to/threads/golden-p...n-by-shay-and-max-headroom.8837/#post-1710776

After you get these assets install them and follow the instructions inside them.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I've been trying for 2 days but I can not put it in my model, what am I doing wrong?:cry: View attachment 308372
You need to have assets to create the geometry for the genitalia. I tend to use New Gens for Victoria 8 and Dicktator for G8M. You apply these assets against the G8F and G8M models to create the additional geometry and textures for genitalia.

Reactions: MobDick

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Ok guys i found the solution, i'll leave it here just in case someone get my same problem...

And here's the result
Just out of curiosity, was that the Brittany skin for Gen 3? I had the same problem with her - in certain poses her ass looked awful. I went with a new body for her and kept her head.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Just out of curiosity, was that the Brittany skin for Gen 3? I had the same problem with her - in certain poses her ass looked awful. I went with a new body for her and kept her head.
No, the skin comes from the Lolita bundle pack. But the metod shown by this DeviantArt user works for every skin.

MobDick

May 5, 2019
wow they should all be downloaded and placed in the [C: \ Users \ micro \ Documents \ DAZ 3D \ Studio \ My Library] folder or use the DAZ Install Manager?

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
wow they should all be downloaded and placed in the [C: \ Users \ micro \ Documents \ DAZ 3D \ Studio \ My Library] folder or use the DAZ Install Manager?
Since these assets comes from renderotica you need to install them manually, so yes normally you would put them inside the "my Library" folder, but you can also install them in a separate folder as long as you tell the sofware where to look for the stuff. Just chose whichever you think is easier for you

Reactions: MobDick

MobDick

May 5, 2019
Since these assets comes from renderotica you need to install them manually, so yes normally you would put them inside the "my Library" folder, but you can also install them in a separate folder as long as you tell the sofware where to look for the stuff. Just chose whichever you think is easier for you
Thank you boss :)

Reactions: Nomec104

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
I need help please. I try this "New Gens For Victoria 8 - Expansion Pack" but always I get this. I follow the instructions, but for some reason is not good. Some idea?
01.JPG

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I need help please. I try this "New Gens For Victoria 8 - Expansion Pack" but always I get this. I follow the instructions, but for some reason is not good. Some idea?
View attachment 308556
Tried quickly between 2 renders and got the same result.

From the official download page:
This extension pack requires the latest version of NGV8 and is for windows only. You must download and reinstall NGV8 before downloading it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
My guess is a 'shadow update' on renderotica or a bogus product.
I don't think so, this guy is makeing and sells stuff on rendero for ages and you can actually see every update on the product page.
I think he has his own subforum there as well.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
lol it drive me crazy and I don't even use that expansion o_O
Removed everything NGFV8 related - reinstalled one by one, still bugged.
Log file is useless because everything load correctly & Subforum on renderotica don't give much information outside making a clean NGFV8 install.

Out of curiosity, switching to 4.10 give a different version of the problem.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
lol it drive me crazy and I don't even use that expansion o_O
Removed everything NGFV8 related - reinstalled one by one, still bugged.
Log file is useless because everything load correctly & Subforum on renderotica don't give much information outside making a clean NGFV8 install.

Out of curiosity, switching to 4.10 give a different version of the problem.
Now I was curious too, I made a quick test in 4.10 between renders and I'm having the same problem like you in 4.11. Looks like it's a bug :/
A quick look through the surfaces shows that it adds a new surface in the characters surfaces (genitals). My guess is this should not be there, but under the NGV8 surfaces.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote