5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Alley69

Jan 18, 2023
Post scriptum:
I really enjoyed Horizon's story; maybe a little trivial but a good story. It would be nice to redo it with the animation techniques used for the most recent works

cockpit66

Nov 8, 2019
For older videos he have used 20 years old 3dsex villa (TK 17 club) game. For new ones I think that he uses same game but much more modded...
I'm a fan of 3d sex villa but I didn't see any other animations like in his videos. Redapple also uses a modded version but I didn't see something like this.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I'm a fan of 3d sex villa but I didn't see any other animations like in his videos. Redapple also uses a modded version but I didn't see something like this.
They are talking about the Horizon series videos and after that, the videos he released were from heavily modded tk17. Now he uses VaM and blender I believe, I could be wrong though on this one.

Reactions: cockpit66

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
Well, he is making animations for his videos by himself. Though true wizard of TK17 (and actually compared to any non tk17 animations) is Nickcockman.

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
His latest video must've been pretty damn boring to not be up by now. Good to know I'm not missing anything.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes