5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
Post from Sunny (3dxnixah):

Hello folks!

I'll give you some information about what's going to happen for the rest of the year! The year is slowly coming to an end and I still have a lot planned.

4K|UHD projects
Some users have problems with the 4K videos. Because there are users with devices that do not support this high resolution. If anyone else has problems with the 4K videos, please write to me. Then I would have to make an additional HD version available in the future.

Upcoming project
I would like to implement another larger project this year. With Seline, Kayci and Mi. The script is already finished. I have been working on this environment and lighting for this project for quite some time. A few preview images are already available!

Please don't be surprised if you see Christmas decorations in the preview images. The video isn't expected to be ready until mid-December, as projects with three models take more and more time.

I am really looking forward to this project as it involves a story with a dash of humour.

Break month
A break month is coming! It will be the month of December. I didn't take a break in the summer this year. It wasn't necessary in my opinion and I had enough time. Anyone who has a Patreon subscription with me in November will have December and the video '#055 Seline, Kayci and Mi' for free. The prerequisite is that the video is finished. The development time is only partially in my hands! The VA's must also devote time to the project in December. And that is not a given at Christmas time.

I will definitely be working on the project until mid-December. If the VA's have time, it could be ready by mid-December.

Sunny

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes