5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Just couple hours left to begin new year.

Just one day left for the new year.

Just 1 day left to :illuminati:

Dunno how much longer i can hold on.

Now's that my no nut december challenge coming to an end.
yes that is the Gregorian new year one of many new years we humans celebrate
then there are many other calendars than the Gregorian...

too bad he also makes bestiality pron

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Hmm, so this Haydee is from video games or just a new character altogether with the name Haydee? :unsure:
I think it's a video game character, I'm not 100% sure on that. I have seen the same character/model used in a lot of other videos though. So it isn't an original creation.

Reactions: Omniel

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I think it's a video game character, I'm not 100% sure on that. I have seen the same character/model used in a lot of other videos though. So it isn't an original creation.
Oh okay, thanks for the info... let's see what he does on this one, it will surely be interesting as he mentions this will have a little bit of story and three characters.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Damn, she's just riding around on a motorcycle with her dick hanging out? That's just asking for trouble. Loose rocks and gravel bouncing off your nuts, sunburn on your dick, not to mention it's inconsiderate to other drivers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eroman68

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
I really hate to criticize artists because I respect the hard work they put into making their animations and I realize it isn't easy to continually put out quality work. However, I have to state my opinion about #042 Stella & Ona.

In a nutshell, it’s bland. It doesn’t aesthetically pop like his older work. There aren’t good angles and close-up shots, and I don't like the new look he gave the characters.

I think his best 'Ona' video is #003 Ona & Layla, which happens to be one of my favorite videos even though there's no voice acting other than moans. #042 Stella & Ona pales in comparison. I hope the next video is as good as most of his work.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Here is the new Video.

#042 [NG] [LONG VIDEO] Stella & Ona

Mega
OMG !

The the voices of the animation is horrible. Not to mentioned it's also cringe as well :BootyTime:.

Stella's VA awful delivery :FacePalm:

Ona's sudden change into mature milf :FacePalm:

She supposed to be this asian cutie futa gal. Now turns into this "Edgy" biker girl is truly embarrassing to watch.

Tbt i kinda liked the older days models when nixah used made.

Dunno what happened to him, lost his edges or the Patreon changes their rules against under age models :unsure:.

Feb 11, 2021
I really hate to criticize artists because I respect the hard work they put into making their animations and I realize it isn't easy to continually put out quality work. However, I have to state my opinion about #042 Stella & Ona.

In a nutshell, it’s bland. It doesn’t aesthetically pop like his older work. There aren’t good angles and close-up shots, and I don't like the new look he gave the characters.

I think his best 'Ona' video is #003 Ona & Layla, which happens to be one of my favorite videos even though there's no voice acting other than moans. #042 Stella & Ona pales in comparison. I hope the next video is as good as most of his work.
His work really has dropped off. I feel like a lot of animators have dipped in quality.

3DX-sunny

Jun 1, 2020
Hello folks!

You don't have to watch the videos! Stop supporting 3DXNIXAH on Patreon 'if' you are a patron of 3DXNIXAH.
There are many other good artists you can support.

As for the sound, I have to defend the artists listed below and it has to be said,

CountessOfRoses
Dorn
Chloe Angel
VoiceLikeCandy
and MMJ (Sound FX)

are among the best. They also work for Miro, Rikolo etc.

sunny

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Hello folks!

You don't have to watch the videos! Stop supporting 3DXNIXAH on Patreon 'if' you are a patron of 3DXNIXAH.
There are many other good artists you can support.

As for the sound, I have to defend the artists listed below and it has to be said,

CountessOfRoses
Dorn
Chloe Angel
VoiceLikeCandy
and MMJ (Sound FX)

are among the best. They also work for Miro, Rikolo etc.

sunny
What about Olay Tiger & Marie Fasilot &
Last importantly what about this guy :unsure:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2022-02-01-jackerman.69853/

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes