5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Okay, thanks for checking that out. I didn't realize that I already have that. And to my surprise, it's the exact same quality. I checked by using VLC and opened the two at the same time and paused them at the exact same frame (using slo-mo makes it easier to match the first one opened) and compared them by moving the cursor from one open instance to the other.

What's great is that the file size of the one I have is much smaller. I've had it almost a year, and the link to it still works. The link has #001-#022. I assume that all of the files in the link are the exact same quality as the page 1 posts. They are all quite a bit smaller as far as file size than the ones on page 1.

So if anyone wants to DL them, here it is.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Hello I just find out about this guy Nixah, his videos seems pretty good.
I just have some questions.
Are all of those "episode" related? Is there a story?
I've downloaded all of the videos with Seline&Kayci for now.

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
it is not a story with many parts. It is more like episodes without a story. BUT with every new episode (Kayci and her family) you learn more about the Characters.

perperz

May 29, 2017
it is not a story with many parts. It is more like episodes without a story. BUT with every new episode (Kayci and her family) you learn more about the Characters.
Honestly what do you learn about the characters?? They just have sex with no logic or background stories whatsoever.

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
Honestly what do you learn about the characters?? They just have sex with no logic or background stories whatsoever.
Hey, we learned that Stella is pretty rich, and that she owns a yacht and maybe even island ? Also we learned the importance of close, like real close relations in all female/futanari family.
we also learned that they fuck a lot XD
Sooo.... the Question "What can we learn" ist done.

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Something that would be very helpful is a genealogical tree of the girls. To understand a little more the relationship between them and if there are more girls involved

In previous videos there were scenes in which Futa girls who were not part of the family participated.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Nixah put out a post recently about the family relations. This is what is official for Patreon, so take it for what that means.

The marital status of Seline's family is as follows.

Stella is the head of the family and the mother of Seline.
Gwen is Seline's girlfriend.
Kayci was adopted by Seline and Gwen.

Reactions: Omniel and akkyforp

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Actually these are newly written for the NG series. That Seline n Gwen are girlfriend n they adopt Kayci.
But If you watched Nixah's original work.
Who knows his previous work or sees his original vids chronologically from 001 - 020/023 or something like that.
Then you will know that S & G Are Not girlfriends, They're Actually Married Couple And Kayci is Their Daughter.
Yes their actual daughter. Their only biological daughter To Be precise.:PogChamp:
Like Seline + Gwen = Kayci that kinda scenario.
And yes Kayci n Seline having sex !
So officially you can say that Mother n XY or hermaphrodite Daughter having FUTA Loli incest.:WaitWhat:
{OK If anyone come with better segment than this "Mother n XY or hermaphrodite Daughter having FUTA Loli incest" :KEK:
Your Welcome to try it, cuz I'm getting confused o_O.}

Last edited:

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
Well, It could be that the original lore was like that, but Patreon doesn't allow incest. Same reason why AgentRedGirl had to change her first story from "All my Mother's..." to "All my Roommate's..."

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Well, It could be that the original lore was like that, but Patreon doesn't allow incest. Same reason why AgentRedGirl had to change her first story from "All my Mother's..." to "All my Roommate's..."
Nah dude that's not the original lore.
But his original work n his vision as well.
For more information search post no.#304.
It's all clear there.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes