5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Ok #40 was just weird to me. Can't get off to that. Also wth did they do to Kayci? young Kayci looked WAY better. Sad. Anyways thanks for the updates as usual.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
3 min is about average for one of these videos. The character changes happened starting with video #035, easier for the dev to work with the models as they are now.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Still ... I think Kayci's model should be petite like Gina from serge3dx, Not to be busty like Gwen.
Well, Kayci is the daughter of Gwen and Seline so that's why they look similar... and also Stella is the mother of Seline.

As for the video, it was a little disappointing. But it was a setup for part 2 so I can understand that.

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Well, Kayci is the daughter of Gwen and Seline so that's why they look similar... and also Stella is the mother of Seline.
I know but that's not the subject.
What I'm talking is that her model should be cute little girl-ish type with big dick just like her older model or older animation days. I like her facial redesign though, with a little bit asian asthetic, which is good in my opinion. But right now she looks busty all of a sudden.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
It's part 1... like intro, there will be more.
Yeah there's 2 part. The 1st part ends with masterbation & the 2nd part will end with mom n the end. Still short non of the less. I think nixah should step up his game like Miro & Amusteven or The Puppet Master, it doesn't always have to be 20 - 30 but I think 10 MN it's fine a little bit of variation n more sex scene would be good.

Last edited:

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I know but that's not the subject.
What I'm talking is that her model should be cute little girl-ish type with big dick just like her older model or older animation days. I like her facial redesign though, with a little bit asian asthetic. But right now she looks busty all of a sudden.
That's why I stopped supporting him. I liked the old Kayci model... but he told me that she looked too young and had to change the model cos of Patreon... there he lost me.

Reactions: Nizko

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
I have a few questions.

1. Is there another part/version to 3DXNIXAH_-_035_NG_Seline_Kayci that I don’t know about? I ask because nothing happens.

2. What is the deal with 037_NG_Stella__Kayci and #038 [NG] Stella & Kayci? They’re exactly the same until 03:56 when 037_NG_Stella__Kayci ends. Why isn't it 037_NG_Stella__Kayci Extended, instead of #038 [NG] Stella & Kayci? It doesn't make sense to me to make it a new #.

3. What does [NG] mean?

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I have a few questions.

1. Is there another part/version to 3DXNIXAH_-_035_NG_Seline_Kayci that I don’t know about? I ask because nothing happens.

2. What is the deal with 037_NG_Stella__Kayci and #038 [NG] Stella & Kayci? They’re exactly the same until 03:56 when 037_NG_Stella__Kayci ends. Why isn't it 037_NG_Stella__Kayci Extended, instead of #038 [NG] Stella & Kayci? It doesn't make sense to me to make it a new #.

3. What does [NG] mean?
1. #035 was basically a test video showing the new models for the girls. That's where there is nothing really happens in it.

2. I kinda agree with you, the main difference between then is #037 is vaginal sex and #038 is anal sex. Probably easier for Nixah to keep track of everything with the number system.

3. I can't remember if this is right or not, but I thin [NG] stands for New Generation.

Hope that answered you a little at least.

Reactions: Hobmat70

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
1. #035 was basically a test video showing the new models for the girls. That's where there is nothing really happens in it.

2. I kinda agree with you, the main difference between then is #037 is vaginal sex and #038 is anal sex. Probably easier for Nixah to keep track of everything with the number system.

3. I can't remember if this is right or not, but I thin [NG] stands for New Generation.

Hope that answered you a little at least.
Thanks a lot! Very well done!

BTW, I just noticed that #031-032 Seline & Kayci says [SK]. What does that mean?

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
The thing is that not just this site but every site is boycotting shota content. Believing that demonstrating under age boys n girls in a sex event or fantasy sex action (especially in the 3dx) is considered to be wrong. Like example 8muse forum is baning shota threads along with arts n contents. Now it's become hard for the 3dx artists especially for 3d shota artist such as KakiharaD, K- Minoru n Scarlett Ann etc to provide works n it's contents for the supporters and it's fan of the genre.
And it is obvious that Patreon also warn or threat Nixah to do something about Kayci. That's why we're seeing so many changes of her in the recent animation as well.

Reactions: Zehel1234

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
The thing is that not just this site but every site is boycotting shota content. Believing that demonstrating under age boys n girls in a sex event or fantasy sex action (especially in the 3dx) is considered to be wrong. Like example 8muse forum is baning shota threads along with arts n contents. Now it's become hard for the 3dx artists especially for 3d shota artist such as KakiharaD, K- Minoru n Scarlett Ann etc to provide works n it's contents for the supporters and it's fan of the genre.
And it is obvious that Patreon also warn or threat Nixah to do something about Kayci. That's why we're seeing so many changes of her in the recent animation as well.
Interesting, quite important information. I never imagined that those platforms would bother with shota content, it is 3D animation. If the videos were with people in the flesh, it would be understood that platforms like Patreon would be messing with shota content.

Now if I see with a little more logic because the change in modeling of the girls occurred recently (I still have a hard time getting used to it) But with this explanation, I can see with more sense and logic the change of the girls.

Thanks for the clarification.

Dec 28, 2019
I have a few questions.

3. What does [NG] mean?
Can't say about #2, but 035 was just introducing the new models of Kayci and Seline, and NG means New Generation (the new models).

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks a lot! Very well done!

BTW, I just noticed that #031-032 Seline & Kayci says [SK]. What does that mean?
I'm not sure about that, I can't see where it says [SK] on anything I see or on any links. Might just simply mean Seline and Kayci. Or maybe Nixah had updated the skin of a model at that point? Only things I can think of.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes