5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
It's on the OP, there isn't a pixeldrain link there but there are several options. Do any of them work for you?
No... But when I tried in kmp it laggs not also that when u fast/ forward it just stopped or sometime even crash, may be the video being hi-def 4k or the uploading format wasn't good. What ever the reason is, is not working.
Would u pleassssse upload again but this time 720p or 1080p but not in ultra hi 4k.

Miato

May 24, 2019
this content is from virt a mate, so I think you yourself can safely do the same

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I don't even have them to upload, I just share the link after I get it. I'm like 99% certain that they are only in 1080 not 4k. If you are having problems with links and stuff on the OP you need to ask rf96 about it. Sorry.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Why don't you start that then? Become there patreon and share the wips here. Why wait for others when you can do it yourself.
Nah man ... It's not what mean man ..
How can I explain ...
Like did u like the video or not ?
How's the lightning or the render ?
What character do we like Seline or Stella
or do we want c them 3some Kayci or Gwen ?
U know something like that, the kind of stuff, a general discussion some sorts ya know.
It's not about the download or upload but the gossiping of the people like other artist have when u go to their threads like they have 50 to 100 page discussions n talks. (U know what I mean)
But when u come to this thread is just not much. It's been 2 weeks no one talks or discuss anything.
Some time I think his fan following is little low or don't get the recognition like other artists on the platform.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Nah man ... It's not what mean man ..
How can I explain ...
Like did u like the video or not ?
How's the lightning or the render ?
What character do we like Seline or Stella
or do we want c them 3some Kayci or Gwen ?
U know something like that, the kind of stuff, a general discussion some sorts ya know.
It's not about the download or upload but the gossiping of the people like other artist have when u go to their threads like they have 50 to 100 page discussions n talks. (U know what I mean)
But when u come to this thread is just not much. It's been 2 weeks no one talks or discuss anything.
Some time I think his fan following is little low or don't get the recognition like other artists on the platform.
I get you. But you have to understand not everyone likes to be vocal about it. Some just want to share and watch. Some do want to talk and discuss his work. some do and some don't it's simple.

Also, I think what affects wip sharing and discussion here is Nixah doesn't use any social media to share and discuss his work process and progress because of this fewer people get to know about him. He uses only Patreon to share progress. But if that's what he likes then who are we to judge.

As for sharing content goes these people have shared here many times futanari123 , wesertwesert , Oppai , Dipper Pines , and rf96 . Thank you guys. I also try to support Nixah whenever I can and share it here. So if you want a discussion start discussing with some valid remarks, only commenting with few words will not start discussion anywhere.

(Sorry for the long comment. I will be little sad if this gets deleted this came from the heart and I might be little drunk. :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I get you. But you have to understand not everyone likes to be vocal about it. Some just want to share and watch. Some do want to talk and discuss his work. some do and some don't it's simple.

Also, I think what affects wip sharing and discussion here is Nixah doesn't use any social media to share and discuss his work process and progress because of this fewer people get to know about him. He uses only Patreon to share progress. But if that's what he likes then who are we to judge.

As for sharing content goes these people have shared here many times futanari123 , wesertwesert , Oppai , Dipper Pines , and rf96 . Thank you guys. I also try to support Nixah whenever I can and share it here. So if you want a discussion start discussing with some valid remarks, only commenting with few words will not start discussion anywhere.

(Sorry for the long comment. I will be little sad if this gets deleted this came from the heart and I might be little drunk. :ROFLMAO: )
Nah brother I got you.
(It's just ............................. Never mind)
BTW why it's gonna be deleted :WaitWhat:
It's a beautiful comment especially some
one coming from their heart(y)

Reactions: Omniel

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Nah brother I got you.
(It's just ............................. Never mind)
BTW why it's gonna be deleted :WaitWhat:
It's a beautiful comment especially some
one coming from their heart(y)
It's just what? Don't say you want to start a discussion in a thread and then not say what you want to say. Let it be known.

Reactions: Omniel
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes