4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
I had to stop playing after a while because my patience and eyes were getting fucked so hard by what I think it's the dev's personal touch on the pacing of the text and the renders. The pauses between each line of text got annoying fast, but I pushed through hoping it'll get better. What ultimately made me quit was the whole "blur" effect that is present throughout the game. I think is something of an artistic choice ? because it doesn't seem a resolution issue. It just makes everything hard to see (maybe lighting is all over the place too) and made blurry faces, blurry bodies and so on, although some parts of it seemed rendered properly. I've read that the dev had some hardware issues so maybe it's that ? or just his choice of style ? Whatever it was, I couldn't follow the story anymore. I'll check around in a few updates to see if things get better.
GL with your game dev, maybe it was just me that felt that way, but you should consider trying to find out more about this and maybe change things up, especially the pauses between text, since I saw some ppl complaining about it too.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I had to stop playing after a while because my patience and eyes were getting fucked so hard by what I think it's the dev's personal touch on the pacing of the text and the renders. The pauses between each line of text got annoying fast, but I pushed through hoping it'll get better. What ultimately made me quit was the whole "blur" effect that is present throughout the game. I think is something of an artistic choice ? because it doesn't seem a resolution issue. It just makes everything hard to see (maybe lighting is all over the place too) and made blurry faces, blurry bodies and so on, although some parts of it seemed rendered properly. I've read that the dev had some hardware issues so maybe it's that ? or just his choice of style ? Whatever it was, I couldn't follow the story anymore. I'll check around in a few updates to see if things get better.
GL with your game dev, maybe it was just me that felt that way, but you should consider trying to find out more about this and maybe change things up, especially the pauses between text, since I saw some ppl complaining about it too.
I'm working on a patch at the moment that should fix some of these issues. The choice to put "pause" between the lines was because Renpy skipped image sequences that did not have dialogue when the player clicked the mouse (For example during the bear attack). However, I recognize that I ended up exaggerating a little when using this resource. About the blurs, more or less in the middle of Chapter 2 I had to use rented VM's that were configured with the wrong Denoiser, I'm reviewing image by image to try to correct them as soon as possible. When everything is resolved I hope you give the game another chance. Thanks for the feedback!

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
im playing through chapter 2 I'm not a fan of Luna all of a sudden being separated from the MC she talks about always being by his side then all of a sudden she finds her mom she's didn't even know she had and is fine with not have the MC close by I hope she is still part of the story I'm not a fan of this story development at the moment
Luna visits the MC twice a night during chapter 2, but only if you declined Astrid's invitation and went out with Luna in chapter 1. Her route will be a romantic sequence with the MC, and you need to keep only the her route so as not to miss future scenes of the romance between the two.

In the third chapter she should be more present due to the events that are about to occur.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Luna visits the MC twice a night during chapter 2, but only if you declined Astrid's invitation and went out with Luna in chapter 1. Her route will be a romantic sequence with the MC, and you need to keep only the her route so as not to miss future scenes of the romance between the two.

In the third chapter she should be more present due to the events that are about to occur.
Yeah that's what I find weird. Luna is presented as the Main li but her lewd scenes only present themselves if you choose to reject Astrid first. Why not just make it an obvious choice Luna or Astrid? As a player you can miss Luna content without knowing why.

In the Astrid path Luna does seem to completely vanish from the story which doesn't make sense to me. She's still the MC's best friend and partner in crime. Even when The MC is knighted. She says nothing to him at all. This is a huge moment that should be talked about between them. In fact in the Luna path I don't think she references it either.

Also you have said that harem is optional in the future so I am curious how that will work given the current approach where you have to reject almost all girls for Luna.

The Game is interesting so far. I like the Lis, the renders and the story has my interest. I look forward to more and wish you luck.

One last thing is incest a future tag? I ask because the Mom had that sexy bottom to top scroll up thing at the end. I have no interest in incest at all, so that's important to me.

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Yeah that's what I find weird. Luna is presented as the Main li but her lewd scenes only present themselves if you choose to reject Astrid first. Why not just make it an obvious choice Luna or Astrid? As a player you can miss Luna content without knowing why.

In the Astrid path Luna does seem to completely vanish from the story which doesn't make sense to me. She's still the MC's best friend and partner in crime. Even when The MC is knighted. She says nothing to him at all. This is a huge moment that should be talked about between them. In fact in the Luna path I don't think she references it either.

Also you have said that harem is optional in the future so I am curious how that will work given the current approach where you have to reject almost all girls for Luna.

The Game is interesting so far. I like the Lis, the renders and the story has my interest. I look forward to more and wish you luck.

One last thing is incest a future tag? I ask because the Mom had that sexy bottom to top scroll up thing at the end. I have no interest in incest at all, so that's important to me.
What you said makes sense, as the game is still in its early stages and the routes have not yet been completely defined I will try to add some extra scenes with Luna in this chapter that has already passed. Regarding the final scene, no, there will be no incest in the game.

Reactions: AnonW123

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
The issue I have is the MC is just passive, he meets the Gaia soldiers and is immediately imprisoned without explanation and left for days. Suddenly he's released and brought to the Queen where she says his best friend is her daughter and the Kingdom of Gaia needs his help and he's just like yep okay. Doesn't gets upset over his treatment, just goes along with the flow. The Captain is still a dick to him afterwards even, like the MC is just boring to play as. Like I understand it's important for the story for the MC to work with them but damn man make them work for it or at the very least do something to apologize for the imprisonment, instead they tell him he's going to be a knight and he immediately pledges loyalty to Gaia. Everything seems to just be happening around the MC and whether or not he's involved doesn't matter, if the purpose of the story is for him to be the hero and the MAIN CHARACTER then he should be an active participant and be making things happen. Sure you help the Minotaur and they become allies but the MC really didn't do anything, I mean there were only 3 freaking Valorian soldiers and the entire Minotaur kingdom couldn't beat them, doesn't sound like a very formidable ally. It's just stuff is thrust upon the MC without him really doing anything and it's just boring.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes