• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
This thread is abandoned but NOT the game because of some impatient, restless soul. The developer is working on the project and it will be released once the work is done.
well, it's not a matter of impatient, if there isn't an update or any word from the dev in 3 months it gets slapped with an abandoned tag.

Monia went silent for 4 + months.

kason42

Nov 18, 2023
Which model u have used and what is the lora name u have used in stable diffusion? And the prompt also please?
I used an open source software known as "fooocus". It's free on github and runs locally. apart from text prompts it can also work with image prompts. I used the mahsa pic in red dress and her original genesis model and merged them both. As long as you have a decent GPU you shouldn't have any issue. (Settings: Performance-Quality, Stop value for red dress pic:1 and everything else is default). You can generate models from scratch i will leave an example below.

kason42

Nov 18, 2023
I love how this turned out. I'm currently learning Daz 3D and Blender, I will make a game few months down the road and most likely will make her a side character. Haven't decided on MC model yet I want a face as eye catchy and pretty as Mahsa so my search continues as I'm working on the story.
image (4).png

Reactions: HotPotLovers

kason42

Nov 18, 2023
Which model u have used and what is the lora name u have used in stable diffusion? And the prompt also please?
Check out this link and download it if you like it. Definitely recommended it's free afterall.

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
I used an open source software known as "fooocus". It's free on github and runs locally. apart from text prompts it can also work with image prompts. I used the mahsa pic in red dress and her original genesis model and merged them both. As long as you have a decent GPU you shouldn't have any issue. (Settings: Performance-Quality, Stop value for red dress pic:1 and everything else is default). You can generate models from scratch i will leave an example below.
Thnx.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes