HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
Game (V0.7) release schedule

Hi guys :)
The seventh version of the game, with all the problems and difficulties it had, has finally ended. I'll admit that the wait time was unacceptably long and it was delayed several times, but I didn't want to compromise quality at any part of the build. I apologize again to all of you who supported me :)
April 20 ======> release for €45 supporters
April 25 ======> release for €10 supporters
April 30 ======> release for €5 supporters.
love you :)
Monia.

Stacy333

Sep 26, 2023
Oh, my God. I can't believe it. The release date is not April 1. This is really not a joke anymore. If the release is and it's not a small update for 10 minutes of game play, I'll subscribe:) Believe and wait !

• Haha
Reactions: OnePussy

99Alir99

Dec 17, 2023
Oh, my God. I can't believe it. The release date is not April 1. This is really not a joke anymore. If the release is and it's not a small update for 10 minutes of game play, I'll subscribe:) Believe and wait !
Don't subscribe. Don't support this practice. Dev delayed it by 3 months and just gave one basic, short apology. Don't give them money for all the times they took us as fools.
''The seventh version of the game, with all the problems and difficulties it had, has finally ended''... But you also have to wait for 20 more days
They gotta milk one more payment from the subscribers. What's the point in releasing it now when they can wait and charge them again?

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
Game (V0.7) release schedule

Hi guys :)
The seventh version of the game, with all the problems and difficulties it had, has finally ended. I'll admit that the wait time was unacceptably long and it was delayed several times, but I didn't want to compromise quality at any part of the build. I apologize again to all of you who supported me :)
April 20 ======> release for €45 supporters
April 25 ======> release for €10 supporters
April 30 ======> release for €5 supporters.
love you :)
Monia.
New post?

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes