SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well as expected, this developer made us fools again, April 20th was yesterday and she should have released the update to paid members but lied again, ban her.
I've said it time and time again, this dev lies. Update should have been ready in January as stated by the dev. It's not even funny anymore, this is an actual scam.
Then people should be smart enough not to "donate" money then, Patreon is NOT a goods for service store front like Steam/Itch.io, it's a donation, you aren't guaranteed shit.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I'm amazed on how many excuses she can think of, this is actually impressive.
Impressive? not really.

I'm more amazed by how you (and others) can still come here if she's a person who is constantly lying and making up excuses.

I don't care how good a game is. If the Dev of said game lies or makes up some bullshit all the time, I'm outta there.

Reactions: Full bb

99Alir99

Dec 17, 2023
Impressive? not really.

I'm more amazed by how you (and others) can still come here if she's a person who is constantly lying and making up excuses.

I don't care how good a game is. If the Dev of said game lies or makes up some bullshit all the time, I'm outta there.
It's sarcasm dude, we all know this game is delayed af. We're having a laugh about it. No need to be serious all the time.

Reactions: Metal Panic

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
It's sarcasm dude, we all know this game is delayed af. We're having a laugh about it. No need to be serious all the time.
Ah, hard to sense sarcasm through text, but I'm trying.

From the sounds of it, sorry to hear about that. I would say move on to another game, but I know it isn't that easy to move away from a game/characters/story you enjoy.

I wish I was laughing... I guess it's better laughing than crying.

I need some chill pills. Luckily, I just blazed up so, it's all good.

7475e2559463eeda22c89d710d4bcb64.gif

Reactions: 99Alir99

99Alir99

Dec 17, 2023
Ah, hard to sense sarcasm through text, but I'm trying.

From the sounds of it, sorry to hear about that. I would say move on to another game, but I know it isn't that easy to move away from a game/characters/story you enjoy.

I wish I was laughing... I guess it's better laughing than crying.

I need some chill pills. Luckily, I just blazed up so, it's all good.

View attachment 3568870
All good bud, don't worry about it! Hope you have a nice day!

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes