S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
It is very, very sad and impressive for this damn developer Monia, even the game of a wife and mother with that liar developer and the snail's pace and making various excuses for milking more than his members and the slow progress, but the update was released today. but this liar Monia is still mocking us with his lies.

Jahandost

Nov 18, 2020
It is very, very sad and impressive for this damn developer Monia, even the game of a wife and mother with that liar developer and the snail's pace and making various excuses for milking more than his members and the slow progress, but the update was released today. but this liar Monia is still mocking us with his lies.
My theory is its the same dev its bizzare i know but there were a few things in the past which led me to this conclusion.

Reactions: Full bb

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
Jokes aside, to me this is really weird approach to developing your own game. Do these kind of devs really think that in the long run it's profitable for them to scam their subs? We have a lot of examples that it's much more profitable to develop a stable audience by earning their trust with a responsible approach to your product (Being a DIK, Fashion business, Anna Exciting Affection, Projec Myriam, Steps of Debauchery, etc.)
But nah, of course you have to be a lazy ass who deceives the last handful of your loyal fans by posting renders from time to time to maintain a small spark of hope in these naive guys. This is so stupid

99Alir99

Dec 17, 2023
Jokes aside, to me this is really weird approach to developing your own game. Do these kind of devs really think that in the long run it's profitable for them to scam their subs? We have a lot of examples that it's much more profitable to develop a stable audience by earning their trust with a responsible approach to your product (Being a DIK, Fashion business, Anna Exciting Affection, Projec Myriam, Steps of Debauchery, etc.)
But nah, of course you have to be a lazy ass who deceives the last handful of your loyal fans by posting renders from time to time to maintain a small spark of hope in these naive guys. This is so stupid
Some people don't have long-term goals in mind. Dev thinks this is a good approach and they assume their fanbase won't understand what's going on.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes