hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
Monia's recent post

Hello everyone
First of all, I’d like to wish you a Christmas that's merry and bright! I hope you achieve your dreams in the new year and hopefully there will be no trace of the corona virus anywhere in the world in 2020.
I know that you are all waiting for the next update and I also know that I am late, so I need to give the last explanations about the next update to reduce your anger :))
First: I’ve not wasted any time and I can tell you that in the fourth version, it’s like you play two updates because the number of images and animations is twice the previous update.
Secondly: Rendering animations and images, editing images and their placement and making some new music are all over and the only things that remain are writing the dialogues and the final output itself, which I will put here after testing the game myself.
Thirdly: Releasing the game and receiving your and others' feedback, and attracting more audiences here are very attractive to me, but the further I go, the more obsessed I become with the details of the game and its quality. Consequently, I cannot reduce the quality of the game because of releasing the game sooner. I hope you are with me on this path and we will finish this story together.
Love,
Monia :)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems to me premature to be alarmed about the release time if, as per his aforementioned statements on patreon (in the previous post here), the facts follow. We will see ...

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes