Jul 23, 2017
Great game but a few points of criticism;
  • This Renpy game needs better testing, at least play through your own game a few times before releasing it a lot of bugs are very blatant like misnamed scene names (the video files don't play without the bug fix) and stuff. Some people here have released a bug fix for all the bugs but these should have been spotted by dev already
  • There are scenes that don't use the variables correctly even with the bug fix. For example in the car when you are driven home after the drug selling gone wrong, you always listen to the devil even if you've remained pure all game. I don't know if this is intentional but I would have expected this scene to play out differently if you are pure or corrupted
  • Speaking about variables, in many ways this actually plays a lot more like a Kinetic novel. The few choices you get just change the scene in that moment but they don't seem to have any long lasting consequences and the story plays out identical regardless if you stay pure or corrupt
    • For example you always give a blowjob to the drug dealer when disguised as a nurse - these moments and the one I mentioned before in the car is where I'd have expected to see the story branch off between pure and corrupt
    • Another one is the message, I would have expected the scene with the brother's friend not to play if you are pure or to at least play differently if you told the brother off or not for masturbating. The angel even says if you don't tell him off he will do it again but regardless it all seems to work out the same
    • The party sequence is another example of this as is the sequence where you are sent to get the item from the guy's house and he almost rapes you
      • At the party you always end up on the rooftop almost having sex angel route just sends you to bathroom where you catch the aftermath of the threesome, while devil route you give a handjob to the guy in the crowd
      • Perhaps devil route you actually end up having anal sex with the guy on the rooftop while angel route your friend comes to save you on time like what happens now
      • Similar change would be good in the house sneaking, if you've always picked angel choices you don't even let him undress you and almost rape you if you picked devil choices he takes your virginity there

So yeah that's my feedback on the game in general it is a nice game but if you aren't planning on using the angel/devil choices to make a branching story then you'd be better off going full kinetic novel would also help decrease the bugs you have as then you don't need variables and story jump commands and such in Renpy

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Judging off of my own experience, and the comments in this thread, seems like it'd be a good idea to just wait til the game is finished, then come check and see if the bugs are all fixed. I got exceptions about every 3-5 clicks. It's pretty bad, at the moment.

MMMTastyCrumpet

Mar 14, 2022
Great game but man those errors ... Never seen so many missing images / movies and general exception errors in my life on one of these

hype666

Mar 1, 2020
trash game, what the fck is wrong with the story? a fckin weird fast pace story and why the fck mahsa nipple is pink like a barbie doll, just end the update bro if u dont wanna change ur line of this game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
trash game, what the fck is wrong with the story? a fckin weird fast pace story and why the fck mahsa nipple is pink like a barbie doll, just end the update bro if u dont wanna change ur line of this game
Never go full retarded.

Bring a comparison to this game and then we can talk

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Not exactly sure I like the MC not knowing she lost her v card to as I assume that's what happened. Also not 1 choice is weird
Ehhm.. Afaik she's still a virgin. All that's happened so far are 2 close calls and some intercrural sex.

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
i get where the "can't ever find the image movie" every time a video plays this happens in all movies did a fresh install tried a new download the only video i got to play is when the guy Ali cums in marsha's mouth for the first time in class

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1789, in script
    play sound bath_water2
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 300, in execute_play_sound
    renpy.sound.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1789, in <module>
    play sound bath_water2
NameError: name 'bath_water2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1789, in script
    play sound bath_water2
  File "C:\Users\SARGE\Desktop\New folder (7)/renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\SARGE\Desktop\New folder (7)/renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SARGE\Desktop\New folder (7)/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 300, in execute_play_sound
    renpy.sound.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "C:\Users\SARGE\Desktop\New folder (7)/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\SARGE\Desktop\New folder (7)/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1789, in <module>
    play sound bath_water2
NameError: name 'bath_water2' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Wed Jul 20 03:58:34 2022

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes