Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Latest News from v0.6 !

Hi Guys :)

1. Considering that my work traffic has decreased, I am ahead of my schedule and I made almost half of the scenes and animations of the sixth update.

2. In the next update, I will make changes in the game screen and gameplay, so that it comes out of the minimal form and becomes more attractive.

3. In the fifth update, those who played the game from the beginning, various bugs were displayed for them. While apologizing to all of them, all the bugs have been fixed and the completely healthy version of the game will be published in the sixth update.

Ask a question :)

monia.

xsoori

Jan 5, 2019
Latest News from v0.6 !

1. Considering that my work traffic has decreased, I am ahead of my schedule and I made almost half of the scenes and animations of the sixth update.

2. In the next update, I will make changes in the game screen and gameplay, so that it comes out of the minimal form and becomes more attractive.

3. In the fifth update, those who played the game from the beginning, various bugs were displayed for them. While apologizing to all of them, all the bugs have been fixed and the completely healthy version of the game will be published in the sixth update.

Ask a question :)

monia.
Did anyone ask her about the release date?

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 1976334

Alone in toilet (from v0.6)
In the next update, you will see a sequence where there will be 10 animations in just one scene.
I will probably upload one of the animations here in the coming days.
love you :)
Monia.
Image Link :
Can't wait for next update! Hope someone get her pussy or her ass :devilish::love:

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 1976334

Alone in toilet (from v0.6)
In the next update, you will see a sequence where there will be 10 animations in just one scene.
I will probably upload one of the animations here in the coming days.
love you :)
Monia.
Image Link :
Help! Can't see her nipple

sensualtoes

Sep 29, 2021
Really amazing story but I have a lot of script errors (running game codes), mostly audio files and also movie which cannot play at all. Other than those which I tend to ignore, it's a fantastic play through. I've attached some of the error examples which can hopefully be fixed by the next update?

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
This seemed very promising, but there are a lot of errors. Even before you make any choice you already get errors about missing images and sounds. These should be easy to fix. They really shouldn't be there to begin with; don't add them to the code before you've actually made them. A sound like "bathwater" might be a nice addition, but it's not important and all those error messages are very annoying.

But then after the very first choice you get an error 'devil_points' not defined, which seems obvious is supposed to be a stat but isn't implemented. That seems like the gameplay is broken as well. Writing is good, graphics are good, but you really need help with the coding.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->