Bustapr

May 22, 2017
New post 'the bomb is coming', what is the bomb? Plz share someone.
The BOMB is coming . . .

Two important things ;
First of all, on the occasion of the end of 2022, I would like to thank all of you for supporting my work and being on this page. The presence of each and every one of you lovely people is very encouraging even if you don't show any reaction on the page :

And the second . .
This time we are going to watch a different story together . .
The date of this story is before Mahsa's travel to Tehran . .
Everything will happen in a small village . .
I will release this story separately in the form of the second mini-sequence soon
.... .)
Hi guys :)mini-sequence soon.

mehdi9696

May 1, 2022
The BOMB is coming . . .

Two important things ;
First of all, on the occasion of the end of 2022, I would like to thank all of you for supporting my work and being on this page. The presence of each and every one of you lovely people is very encouraging even if you don't show any reaction on the page :

And the second . .
I will release this story separately in the form of the second mini-sequence soon
.... .)
Please share download link
Update 0.6

Reactions: xmrrobotx

Cptamir69

Sep 3, 2021
Guys for ppl who says story is not true go play esra in istanbul its in turkey another country in middle east created by another dev soo you can open your eyes to reality now

Reactions: ArjunHara

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021

Hi guys :)

Thank you for your unreserved kindness for tolerating me with all my mistakes and lies (unwanted) and for supporting the game, I hope v0.6 can live up to your expectation :)

The sixth update will be released according to the following plan :

25 Dec ::::::::::::::::::: For Ultimate tiers.
2 jan ::::::::::::::::::: For Gold tiers.
5 jan ::::::::::::::::::: For Silver tiers.
10 jan ::::::::::::::::::: For Bronze tiers.

Those who were the Ultimate supporters in the previous month and now change their tier, don't need to pay again. Just send me a private message and I will send them the download link.
love you :)
Monia.
Dude can you give me the link

Reactions: xmrrobotx

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
The BOMB is coming . . .

Two important things ;

And the second . .
.... .)
I would like to say that if u wanna make this separate story then make this as mini sequence as u said, but never add this story or any other story to the main storyline (before going to tehran), plz keep mahsa virgin and very innocent as she is before going to tehran and before tehran she never faced these situations like present situation, that's why she is vey innocent and shy and i like this storyline..and plz don't make her girl like whore or slut or horny so fast....she should always faces awkward situations like (gangster situation,friends's father bathroom situation, professor situation, friend's brother situation) which she can't avoid and like this way after day by day she will get fucked by everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Nunu0

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
What is the point of making it then, there has to be something...I wish some clergyman gets her in the village.
i like your clergyman thought, but it should be occurred in near future or near future she will go to her hometown for the vacation and there it should be occurred..it will more interesting.. otherwise if there will be anything happened in her past life that will not justify her innocent character..

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes