Oct 10, 2022

Hi guys :)

Thank you for your unreserved kindness for tolerating me with all my mistakes and lies (unwanted) and for supporting the game, I hope v0.6 can live up to your expectation :)

The sixth update will be released according to the following plan :

25 Dec ::::::::::::::::::: For Ultimate tiers.
2 jan ::::::::::::::::::: For Gold tiers.
5 jan ::::::::::::::::::: For Silver tiers.
10 jan ::::::::::::::::::: For Bronze tiers.

Those who were the Ultimate supporters in the previous month and now change their tier, don't need to pay again. Just send me a private message and I will send them the download link.
love you :)
Monia.
Link please

• Haha
Reactions: Nunu0
Oct 10, 2022

Unlocked

hi Guys :)

1. I hope that as these sequences are attractive for me, they will be for you as well.
2. The progress of the next update is acceptable to me, if it takes longer than usual, it's because I don't want any bugs or defects in it.
3. The exact release date of the update will be announced later.
Image link : Pixeldrain
love you :)
Monia.
Link please

• Haha
Reactions: E = mc^2 and Nunu0

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. I'm sure her next update will come sooner. Just needs less animations and more time focusing on story. Story development is pretty good, but could've been longer considering it's been 5 months. Smaller update compared to the others, difference being there's a bunch animations with a surprising amount of frames, which is where i think most of the development time went. Still looking forward to next update.

Last edited by a moderator:

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021

That's it. I'm sure her next update will come sooner. Just needs less animations and more time focusing on story. Story development is pretty good, but could've been longer considering it's been 5 months. Smaller update compared to the others, difference being there's a bunch animations with a surprising amount of frames, which is where i think most of the development time went. Still looking forward to next update.
You're looking forward for next version, but we are here waiting for the current version to upload, so we can also play and enjoy the loveliest view of mahsa get butt fucked by the Gangster.

Kenthucky18

Jan 12, 2021

THATS ALL???? 5 MONTHS AND JUST 2 SCENE W T F

Reactions: xmrrobotx
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes