Renac_

Feb 6, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys, due to the many messages you send to my e-mail and telegram about the delay of the update release, I needed to make a new post here.
I don't understand at all why when the update is delayed for a few weeks, some of you immediately message: Is the project stopped forever?
Nothing special has happened in the development process of the game. Just to keep the game's storyline straight, I added two new cutscenes between events.
For example: in order to tell the story in one day, we need to determine what time of day it is now. If everything happens in one indoor location, no one will know what time of day has passed. Some images are added for the sole purpose of specifying time and place.
I know that your trust in my words is less than ever and I know that my notification to you as a supporter of this project was not continuous. But just believe me that in the next update I made the most beautiful pictures I could.
Please be patient for a few weeks.
Image Link :
love you :)
Monia.

Renac_

Feb 6, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys, due to the many messages you send to my e-mail and telegram about the delay of the update release, I needed to make a new post here.
I don't understand at all why when the update is delayed for a few weeks, some of you immediately message: Is the project stopped forever?
Nothing special has happened in the development process of the game. Just to keep the game's storyline straight, I added two new cutscenes between events.
For example: in order to tell the story in one day, we need to determine what time of day it is now. If everything happens in one indoor location, no one will know what time of day has passed. Some images are added for the sole purpose of specifying time and place.
I know that your trust in my words is less than ever and I know that my notification to you as a supporter of this project was not continuous. But just believe me that in the next update I made the most beautiful pictures I could.
Please be patient for a few weeks.
Image Link : Pixeldrain
Monia.
Last post from me.I will not renew my subscription

Oct 10, 2022

Unlocked

Hi guys :)
1. Due to my absence in this short time, you probably noticed that I am busy with the final stage of the update.
2. There were some bugs in the previous update, while correcting the previous problems, I decided to change some images and change some sentences.
3. While apologizing to all of you, the update will be released at the end of this month.
4. I didn't decide to spoil another picture of the update, but because of my delay, I'll put two more pictures here.
Monia.
ButtheaD_ please unblock this with pictures

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Typical. I know most devs are doing this on the side so I hold no hopes that they will be consistent. Just add another game to your mix, that will help eat the time up.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes