Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Don't believe any release sate stated for this game, not even by Monia... okay, ESPECIALLY by Monia. The game is usually worth the wait though. be patient.

Reactions: Json12150

Renac_

Feb 6, 2017

Unlocked

Hi guys :)
1. Due to my absence in this short time, you probably noticed that I am busy with the final stage of the update.
2. There were some bugs in the previous update, while correcting the previous problems, I decided to change some images and change some sentences.
3. While apologizing to all of you, the update will be released at the end of this month.
4. I didn't decide to spoil another picture of the update, but because of my delay, I'll put two more pictures here.
love you :)
Monia.

xsoori

Jan 5, 2019

Unlocked

Hi guys :)
1. Due to my absence in this short time, you probably noticed that I am busy with the final stage of the update.
2. There were some bugs in the previous update, while correcting the previous problems, I decided to change some images and change some sentences.
3. While apologizing to all of you, the update will be released at the end of this month.
4. I didn't decide to spoil another picture of the update, but because of my delay, I'll put two more pictures here.
love you :)
Monia.
Thanks mate. what about the pics?

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
For Christ's sake man it's a HALAL game...
lol, how boring kid u all are, i just ask a question and the only answer i could read is this and 1 smiled emoji.... we all have some kind of fetish in our life, someone like feet, someone facesitting, spit, puke, armpit, piss, someone shit too and i could go on into a long list... why if someone search his fetish has to be joked by another 1 who don't like that? it is no sense. if you can't answer to my question, please be an adult and don't answer like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: The Sailor Man
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes