Darkness53

May 20, 2017
''The sixth and biggest update of my game is almost ready and I will release it next month.

1. One of the most important new events of the game, which I think you saw in the spoiled images, is the design of two sex sequences that were not in the previous five updates.

2. The approximate release date of the game is November 15. It will be released with the priority of high tiers.

Ask if you have any questions.

love you.

monia.

ArjunHara

Sep 3, 2020
''The sixth and biggest update of my game is almost ready and I will release it next month.

1. One of the most important new events of the game, which I think you saw in the spoiled images, is the design of two sex sequences that were not in the previous five updates.

2. The approximate release date of the game is November 15. It will be released with the priority of high tiers.

Ask if you have any questions.

love you.

monia.
Thanks for sharing bro...

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I mentioned think only, but someone shared the information about release date, that's it what I want
All good man. Monia teases releases that never follow her schedule she sets. I was just poking fun at this. I'm not saying she is a bad dev either... just never expect her to release when she says she will. Also, its usually 2-3 months between releases.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes