Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I can't do anything without asset help

and two if she's back I don't exactly have the right to do so.
Not saying you should without permission...
Have you tried using Facegen for creating assets? I made a pretty passable Selena for the one hour agent game using it. (just for fun)

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
So I spend 2$ (even tho it's a scam) just to see what she says this time.

hi guys :)
I apologize for my absence for two months. I had something to do. I thought a lot in these few days and I came to the conclusion that after the 7th update, I can no longer continue my work. I spent about 4 months for the 7th update and I will release this update in 10 to 20 days here as the last update of the game.
After releasing it, maybe I will make small and short mini-games. But I think with all the delays I have caused, the final version of this game will be acceptable.
Because I never consider a hurry to be right and whenever I was bored, I stopped designing the game.
I hope you will forgive me for my unplanned posts :)
love you
Monia:)

So even if the update comes out, it will be the last one I guess.

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020
She said it's last one of updation ,that's fine. I don't think she cares about games.

But I hope Mahsa will be fucked in this version

Reactions: 19Castiel23

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
It was a game with potential, it's a shame. I hope the final version will have a decent sex scene.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Well not needed anymore as pretty sure she'd have monia have sex and that'll be the end of it.
Yeah, just a thought on it.
I want to develop a game using Daz, but my current rig has trouble with the renders. So mainly I am playing with it it to learn more about it.
I would love to see this game continue though. Shame. I wonder if she would be up to making it open for another to take over.

Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.60 star(s) 47 Votes