Dec 11, 2021
Naw... you all were jumping down her throat with heavy criticisms from day one. It only got worse.
Not much incentive or motivation to be had from this place as a Dev. Her backers is all she needs to make happy, she isn't winning any battles here, ever.
This place can be absolutely toxic to developers. (Comments to me here will likely reinforce that too)
Of course the modest one. But I think her face is little roundy and nose is little wider

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Of course the modest one. But I think her face is little roundy and nose is little wider
Something most devs agree on.

Alot of people here take for granted the hours of effort and time it takes to do work.

Yes there are lazy devs as well and no doubt on it but , expecting any new dev to have quality of being a dick or milfy city is quite the irony.

Yes it's doable but then it takes time , you can't just force daz to render or renpy to code faster
It takes time , period.

Teacher2214

Jan 7, 2024
I looked at the patreon page, I think (v0.7) is out, friends, when it will be shared. Thank you to everyone who has contributed in advance.

Jan 20, 2022
I couldn't help but be curious. I wondered what excuse she had for returning this time. My monthly subscription is running out and of course I’m not going to renew it because it’s all a scam
I am curious to know what is it that she has posted today. Could you please share the post?

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
April 21 - i need a few days
July 6 - i need 10 to 20 days.
July 25 (we here) - I need to finish the rest of my work.

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes