EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
VoidBoundBanner2024.png

Overview:
Play as Caly, an engineer on a mission to free the Earth after it’s caught in the crossfire of an intergalactic alien war. Go on an odyssey across the universe, spanning multitudes of planets and alien species mankind has never seen before. Expect to be kidnapped, forced to visit places with deep lurking secrets and survive in a metropolitan city where aliens from all walks of life reside.

We're grateful for your feedback as it helps us make the game better. Please read the before submitting a review.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Cursed Atelier - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.5 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

Changelogs and other Important Information:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

ATTENTION: Windows 7/8.1 no longer supported! Read here for a detailed explanation.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: -
Official Dev Android (Discord Required)

1.png 2.png Image 1.PNG Image 2.PNG Image 3.PNG Image 4.png Image 5.png Image 6.PNG Image 7.PNG Image 8.PNG Image 9.PNG Image 10.PNG Image 11.PNG Image 12.png Image 13.png Image 14.png Image 15.png Image 16.png Image 17.png Image 18.png Image 19.PNG Image 20.PNG

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
are there enemies other than robots please say yes
are there only robot enemies?
This is our demo build that encompasses Caly's adventure through Tripteen, a planet home to an advanced robotic civilization. We apologize, but if you're expecting biological interactions you will not find any in the alpha release.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I was wondering if this would show up here sooner or later :unsure:

Must admit that I'm curious to see how far development has come along since the sneak peeks I got to see way back when.

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Will you be able to avoid or skip those scenes, or will you have to sit through them?
I'm asking because I see on your website that you're planning on adding a furry character, and unskippable furry scenes would be a dealbreaker for me.
Right now, erotic scenes that are an extension of the story proper remain unavoidable. You may speed skip through them if you wish but you cannot outright choose to ignore them because they're part of the story flow. Although, the "furry" character that you mentioned is still under heavy development. How story will unfold around that character is still anybody's guess. Rest assured, we'll take your disdain for that genre into consideration.

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/msgimg_2.png
May I ask, where exactly did that error pop up? A specific location/dialogue would help isolate the problematic area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syokusyu

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Not really sure but after disabling the laser the first enemy robot fight below, i lost my outfit but won the fight but the error message appears. You can press retry to continue playing but once a loading screen happens its constantly tries to load.
Yep same here, this error pop up when she get naked i think

PM21

May 1, 2018
There's a hell of a lot more here than I thought there would be for an Alpha release. Almost makes the scales fall off my eyes and reminds me of the jolly, naive days of when Patreon and H games first started to take off. Those were the days. You guys obviously put some work into this before presenting something.

Reactions: kk69 and gervid

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
This is our demo build that encompasses Caly's adventure through Setek, a planet home to an advanced robotic civilization. We apologize, but if you're expecting biological interactions you will not find any in the alpha release.
In the alpha release meaning there will be biological sex scenes later in development?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes