Ren'Py Abandoned Camelot: Reborn [v0.2 Public] [Lust Portal]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Баннер 1.2  1600.png

Overview:
A young Prince is sent for training to a great magician by the will of his father. Will he be able to find a common language with the teacher? What secrets of the universe does the latter hide? What dangers will he face? Guide the young prince on his daring adventure full of new friends, unexpected turns, losses and finds!​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-07
Release Date: 2020-07-07
Developer: Lust Portal - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Public
Language: English, Russian
Original game: Camelot
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

wiijay Thanks for the links

746531_Camelot3.png 746528_Camelot1.png 746529_Camelot2.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Frideger

Mar 11, 2018
I like the art, but I do kind of miss the walking around the map of the old version, it felt a bit more interactive.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Art looks nice

* Engrish.

* I wonder sometimes when I see these transitional effects in games if they're attempting to hide a lack of substance with style. Annoying because it's slowing down the gameplay.

* I consider a quest log of some type essential to a sandbox game. Otherwise, it's just grind, grind, grind with no idea of what to do next. Well done dev.

* Single choice options. Why?

* This scene peeking through the window is too long.

* I can see the potential in this, but it's kind of dull. Too much talking,not enough action. Also, the visuals are good, but they're pretty static.

* The femdom is turning me off.

Okay, I'm done. It looks good, but the art is kind of static, the storytelling is kind of dull, and I'm just not enjoying this. Sorry, but I'm giving up on this one.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I tried the original game once. About 5 minutes into the game, it fatally crashed and hard-locked my PC. I never tried it since. I still think it's lame that they work on it for over 2 years before just scrapping it and starting over, it doesn't inspire confidence.

Reactions: Stripes001

cakirs

Aug 1, 2017
He had to move from rpg to renpy cause with all the modification and images he was adding in the engine just wasn't stable . It took him more time to fix this problems than making the actual content . Hope this works out since it was a good concept

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
Oh boy, another russian made "Engrish" game. Get ready for many translation mistakes, untranslated stuff and Renpy Errors :D Just wait like 6 months more to get a playable game with content, maybe!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes