3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6.jpg

Overview:
The sex-changed protagonist (feminized) gets done by everyone in her life, from classmate to teacher, to parent, to train molester, to her best friend, to her pervert female doctor, to rich pervert old guys. Drenched in disgrace she finally gives and becomes perverted too.

* STORY
Akira lived from day to day without any change. Every day he protected his little sister from their alcoholic father. School was a drag. It was a boys-only prep school. "I hate this life!" he thought. One traffic accident later, and he awoke as a female. (!?)

There was no way "she" could protect her sister like this... unless she played to her old man's perverted nature. "Well hello cutie, you want to take her place?" Akira's father offered predictably. To spare her cute imouto, Akira spread her new feminine legs. In spirit still a boy... and with his own father... it was like a nightmare. But physically, another feeling took over...

Teacher and student, father and son/daugther sexual experiences. Akira lives day to day with huge change.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-17
Release Date: 2014-05-17
Developer: Dieselmine - -
Publisher: Lv1 Translations
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Censorship: Yes
Language: English [Translated]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookiebear83

Jun 29, 2017
Played it long ago.... typical nukige. Nothing new here, but another source is always good. Great job :)

Cookiebear83

Jun 29, 2017
Sry for not knowing were you getting info for Genre.... but there is some kind of Pregnancy in the Game... Not telling exactly cause spoilers blablayaddayadda....

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I tried and search everywhere, but seems that a Walkthrough it doesn't exist yet ç_ç
Still, this, so far, is what I found from a comment on the download page (where i found it):

Wincest Route:

X-I Understand
-Absolutely Not
-Shake Off His Hand
X-Don’t Go
-No Way
-That’s Enough for Today
-Run Away
-Rely on Anzu
-Being with Anzu is Most Important

Class Cumdump Route:

X-I Understand
-I Understand
-Shake Off His Hand
X-Don’t Go
-I Understand
-That’s Enough for Today
-Run Away
-Put Up with it and go to School
-I Like Getting Fucked by Takafumi and Everyone

Teacher’s Pet Route:

X-I Understand
-Absolutely Not
-Accept His Proposal
X-Don’t Go
-No Way
-Take the Test
-Ask for Cooperation
-Rely on Anzu
-I Like Kinjou’s Stubborn Perverted Sex

You don’t have to follow this EXACTLY, but each choice that has to do with the route you’re following (Like all the I Understand choices for the class cumpdump route as I call it should be picked) should probably be picked.
The choices marked with the X mean that if you pick the other option you’ll get a bad end.

Trying to get the true route.
You have to finish the other 3 routes first though.
You’ll get a screen that says True Route Unlocked if you unlock it.
I'm still at the... fourth choice? And I don't know where i'll end up. But i'm sure that i'll find out XD
(Ah, it's not completed, so maybe some route(s) are missing :/)

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
So I finished it all, I am glad that at the end the children got a happy end and got very along :)

And I saw the Extra part and I am 1000000000% perfectly happy with that end.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
c:\files\Seitenkan\Seitenkan.part1.rar: Checksum error in Seitenkan\data\bgimage\ev11a.png. The file is corrupt
c:\files\Seitenkan\Seitenkan.part1.rar: Unexpected end of archive
this error appears when i try to extract the game :/

Reactions: Ruodger
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes