3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've download all of the five parts again so see if they gave me the same mistake when extract, but sadly, for me everything works! Like Darkarhon said, try to download again! :/

Loganwhite

Jun 11, 2017
I've download all of the five parts again so see if they gave me the same mistake when extract, but sadly, for me everything works! Like Darkarhon said, try to download again! :/
Can i just ask, did you extract them to the same "Seitenkan" file? When I do it, it creates 5 separate folders for the game in the same extract location... :/

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can i just ask, did you extract them to the same "Seitenkan" file? When I do it, it creates 5 separate folders for the game in the same extract location... :/
After downloading the five parts, I simply right-click on the first file and then choose "Extract here". After that he create a folder named "Seitenkan" with all the files inside!

re downloaded it now and got the same problem :)
Sorry to hear that, I honestly don't know what to do since for someone worked.. maybe if someone else upload the game on another host (or another MEGA link) ç_ç

Reactions: ponyguy

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
If you're absolutely positive you've set up app locale correctly (I had it create a shortcut for the game specifically) not sure what the problem is since that's the error you get when you don't use it. Are you using Windows 10? The how to japanese game post mentions issues with Windows 10 and app locale.

Reactions: kailius and ponyguy
M

MantisK

If it helps, I have TSF Monogatari 1, 2 anime's. It will take many interested parties for me to upload to Mega, but I will be business as my upload queue has 12= GB in process.

Reactions: d3xt3r

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Try extracting the game in one of your Program Files folders or just My Documents or something. Sometimes the game gets messed up when it's too deep in directories.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
---------------------------
Seitenkan (the sex change)~you can cum inside me!?~
???? C:\Users\calum\Downloads\Seitenkan\Seitenkan (The Sex Change)~You can cum inside me!?~.exe ??????.
OK
help me!!!!!!!!

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Seitenkan (the sex change)~you can cum inside me!?~
???? C:\Users\calum\Downloads\Seitenkan\Seitenkan (The Sex Change)~You can cum inside me!?~.exe ??????.
OK
help me!!!!!!!!
yeah I have this issues also going to try mega version >.> Edit I forgot too put my pc in jap locale lol so maybe that your issue as well ;)

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well here is the target with command line for the shortcut applocale created for me, maybe try making a shortcut and see if it works for you. Obviously you'll need to change the paths to reflect where your applocale and game are:

In the shortcut's 'target' box:
C:\Windows\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "E:\AO Games\seitenkan\Seitenkan (The Sex Change)~You can cum inside me!?~.exe" "/L0411"

Also my shortcut is set to run as administrator and I'm on Windows 7 as well.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
There cant be ?'s in the .exe file name, I just had the same problem and I deleted all the special characters. Now instead of that error I get a syntax error that is due to me not being in japanese locale when I thought I was

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The special characters aren't causing any issues for me, that's my exact shortcut copy and pasted, and the filename is indeed, E:\AO Games\seitenkan\Seitenkan (The Sex Change)~You can cum inside me!?~.exe. I imagine it's an artifact of japanese characters ascii/unicode fuckery.

Reactions: ponyguy

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
yeah mine worked as soon as I switched to japanese unicode and unpacked the game again, so yeah it wasnt the ? in the line that messed it up

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
how do i actually play the true route? i have already unlocked it. I don't get any new choices though.

EDIT: Nevermind. just loaded an old save :p

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes