IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
IceCreamParty Is there a event with isabella reduced size ? ( as
photo image game cover )
if the mc may have the power to shrink the girls i would be a fan <3
Haha, I thought about doing it before finishing the game (I've completed 5P on Patreon), but it's only been portrayed in the cover of this version. Now I'm focused on the new game, although I don't rule out including it in the future.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Looks interesting.

Here's hoping for a smaller third party compression uploaded to a decent file host that isn't slow as molasses in winter.

DeathNando

Oct 21, 2020
I didn't get the daughter revelation end plot twist. What happened there? And why did her grab the MC's head? I'm so confused...

Deserttrunade

Feb 20, 2021
finally it's complete a wonderful, fun game full of beautiful girls and a very likeable protagonist i can't wait to see the end of the story...but i can't i started all over again and i've read this whole sub has anyone seen any ending that is not the one with a burial ??

• Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
finally it's complete a wonderful, fun game full of beautiful girls and a very likeable protagonist i can't wait to see the end of the story...but i can't i started all over again and i've read this whole sub has anyone seen any ending that is not the one with a burial ??
Thank you for your words. You could download the update and draw your own conclusions. Have a great day.

Deserttrunade

Feb 20, 2021
Obrigado por suas palavras. Você pode baixar a atualização e tirar suas próprias conclusões. Tenha um ótimo dia.
[/CITAR]
é o fim! agora entendi achei que foi um final ruim mas é a conclusão da história, mesmo assim foi muito divertido gostei muito do seu jogo espero que o próximo seja tão bom quanto esse boa sorte

• Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
There are 11 different endings in total. I thank you for your good wishes and for appreciating what I have done. And I'm already developing the new game, you can follow me on twitter if you want. See you soon!

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
so does your choice matter from the start. Like I only want the twins
I understand, only that end does not exist and there is nothing to do. It is impossible to please everyone and it has never been my intention. I could have made 400M endings, and there will always be people who do not like any of them, or who would have done something else.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes