the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I liked the game coverall, it was good and sexy. I didn't like the endings there were two "good" endings, but it seems all the endings basically say the same thing of the MC should take most if not all responsibility despite other people also making their stupid choices. They all really act like their shit don't stink.

I just don't like endings where everyone blames only the MC for the bad things that happen and the MC accepts it and that's supposed to be the "right" answer like "Oh you've accepted that you're the problem even though everyone else is also the problem but you're the only one who actually has to accept it." I'm not saying the MC is not at fault but he's not the only one at fault why does the MC have to be the only one to accept it. I don't think the "good" ending is a good ending I feel like the MC was gaslit into thinking it was the right choice. All the endings are frustratingly pretentious and heavy handed.

I would like to know the Devs thoughts honestly.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I liked the game coverall, it was good and sexy. I didn't like the endings there were two "good" endings, but it seems all the endings basically say the same thing of the MC should take most if not all responsibility despite other people also making their stupid choices. They all really act like their shit don't stink.

I just don't like endings where everyone blames only the MC for the bad things that happen and the MC accepts it and that's supposed to be the "right" answer like "Oh you've accepted that you're the problem even though everyone else is also the problem but you're the only one who actually has to accept it." I'm not saying the MC is not at fault but he's not the only one at fault why does the MC have to be the only one to accept it. I don't think the "good" ending is a good ending I feel like the MC was gaslit into thinking it was the right choice. All the endings are frustratingly pretentious and heavy handed.

Thank you for your comment and I am sorry for not pleasing everyone with the endings.
Those endings are a function of a protagonist (MC) and if other characters feel, whether or not they have their degree of responsibility, it becomes secondary.
And that's... simply because they are secondary characters.
The options for accessing the final routes basically reflect that any decision you make, no matter how small it may seem, can trigger events of all kinds. One word more, one less, a change of mood, everything you do or avoid doing will have repercussions. It only takes an instant for your mind to do a 180º turn, or for it to maintain its course.
That said, and following the context of the story, (past lives, red thread, destiny, choices, etc.) to me the MC's motivations for acting this way make a lot of sense. For better or for worse.
Clearly, even if I had done 200 endings, I couldn't please everyone. Perhaps I have touched on issues and left things between the lines that are not very common or are not to the liking of many.
But well, with a thousand setbacks I have tried to carry a story, that even I have had to hurry, but made with much affection, my own line of thought and beliefs.
I'm sorry, I've gone on too long.
I'm sorry if the endings have seemed pretentious and heavy, but for me, they are the opposite.
Regards.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you for your comment and I am sorry for not pleasing everyone with the endings.
Those endings are a function of a protagonist (MC) and if other characters feel, whether or not they have their degree of responsibility, it becomes secondary.
And that's... simply because they are secondary characters.
The options for accessing the final routes basically reflect that any decision you make, no matter how small it may seem, can trigger events of all kinds. One word more, one less, a change of mood, everything you do or avoid doing will have repercussions. It only takes an instant for your mind to do a 180º turn, or for it to maintain its course.
That said, and following the context of the story, (past lives, red thread, destiny, choices, etc.) to me the MC's motivations for acting this way make a lot of sense. For better or for worse.
Clearly, even if I had done 200 endings, I couldn't please everyone. Perhaps I have touched on issues and left things between the lines that are not very common or are not to the liking of many.
But well, with a thousand setbacks I have tried to carry a story, that even I have had to hurry, but made with much affection, my own line of thought and beliefs.
I'm sorry, I've gone on too long.
I'm sorry if the endings have seemed pretentious and heavy, but for me, they are the opposite.
Regards.
Alright at least I understand your thought process. I may have been to harsh on my initial comment I did actually think the "bad" ends were pretty well executed even though I think they shouldn't have been "bad" ends. And like I said overall I liked the game and like how almost every choice led to something different happening which did make me feel like my choices mattered. And how the game wasn't a slow burn to the sexy bits.

I just didn't like how everyone put blame and responsibility on the MC that includes all four gods involved too. I actually tolerated the red head the most because she was upfront and real in my opinion still a bitch but real, the purple haired honestly disliked her the most she the holier than though smartass vibe going for her overall just condescending. the LI god while I did understand her point of view, as far as were concerned she just thrust us into this situation and kind of forces us down a route making us feel bad while going down it.

And finally the mom god, despite her small screen time she had the most egregious sin SHE had audacity to blame the MC for everything. When the MC yelled that it was her fault I was like "YES! The MC is spittin right now." and then after saying that stuff immediately is like "Oh I guess you are worthy lets forget all this happened step-son hurr durr hurr durr hurr durr." It's just the audacity of her and no one holds her accountable it's all on the MC. From the backstory you gave the MC's wandering soul was just chilling getting to know someone and then the Mom god was like "Bop! Eternal torment for you." I just don't understand how they could let that slide, she shouldn't be able to get away with it. How can she just be a part of MC's life after what she did to him. Where's the justice, cause I don't see it and that might be the ending that irked me the most honestly because of that. The rest on reflection I can understand where you were going with it and accept it, but the god mom deserves all the hate and gets none of it.

I mean she doesn't even give a proper apology man not even a "Damn, sorry for damning your soul man, my bad that's on me."

Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Alright at least I understand your thought process. I may have been to harsh on my initial comment I did actually think the "bad" ends were pretty well executed even though I think they shouldn't have been "bad" ends. And like I said overall I liked the game and like how almost every choice led to something different happening which did make me feel like my choices mattered. And how the game wasn't a slow burn to the sexy bits.

I just didn't like how everyone put blame and responsibility on the MC that includes all four gods involved too. I actually tolerated the red head the most because she was upfront and real in my opinion still a bitch but real, the purple haired honestly disliked her the most she the holier than though smartass vibe going for her overall just condescending. the LI god while I did understand her point of view, as far as were concerned she just thrust us into this situation and kind of forces us down a route making us feel bad while going down it.

And finally the mom god, despite her small screen time she had the most egregious sin SHE had audacity to blame the MC for everything. When the MC yelled that it was her fault I was like "YES! The MC is spittin right now." and then after saying that stuff immediately is like "Oh I guess you are worthy lets forget all this happened step-son hurr durr hurr durr hurr durr." It's just the audacity of her and no one holds her accountable it's all on the MC. From the backstory you gave the MC's wandering soul was just chilling getting to know someone and then the Mom god was like "Bop! Eternal torment for you." I just don't understand how they could let that slide, she shouldn't be able to get away with it. How can she just be a part of MC's life after what she did to him. Where's the justice, cause I don't see it and that might be the ending that irked me the most honestly because of that. The rest on reflection I can understand where you were going with it and accept it, but the god mom deserves all the hate and gets none of it.

I mean she doesn't even give a proper apology man not even a "Damn, sorry for damning your soul man, my bad that's on me."
I haven't really done bad endings as such. I have made endings, which I tried to make different, although most of them have a point of convergence.
As for Lady Nova, any ending other than the main one meant a very big punishment for her.
As for her mother, she acted as mothers usually act. Even if their children have done something serious, they will try to justify and blame someone else for their mistakes, and especially in front of others.

She punished her daughter in due time and Nova's reaction was like any other teenager's reaction, to arouse rebellion. That's how she acted over time, and you can call her traumatized, in love or both.
Everyone has their own personality and acts accordingly.

You could also say that it is a chain of action and reaction to events. The MC proved his worth and it is wise to know how to recognize when you are wrong and that was the case with Antares (Nova's mother). On the contrary, any of the alternative endings, would give the reason to Antares, and all the history of Nova would have been in vain.
So from my point of view it is not a matter of "ok nothing happened here welcome to my family". It's about redemption on the part of everyone involved in the main ending.
Bellatrix who you dislike is a key player in bringing the circle full circle. When she incites the MC to take the reins, she does it not only for the sister and the MC, but also for herself. It's not just a "wise girl" stance, but a quiet, withdrawn personality, breaking through her own limitations.

I don't know if I should but I'm taking the trouble to explain these things to you because all in all, you liked the game, whatever tone you used to comment.
I understand the frustration, but I reiterate, it is not possible and it has not been my intention, nor will it be my intention, to please everyone.
Thank you.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I haven't really done bad endings as such. I have made endings, which I tried to make different, although most of them have a point of convergence.
As for Lady Nova, any ending other than the main one meant a very big punishment for her.
As for her mother, she acted as mothers usually act. Even if their children have done something serious, they will try to justify and blame someone else for their mistakes, and especially in front of others.

She punished her daughter in due time and Nova's reaction was like any other teenager's reaction, to arouse rebellion. That's how she acted over time, and you can call her traumatized, in love or both.
Everyone has their own personality and acts accordingly.

You could also say that it is a chain of action and reaction to events. The MC proved his worth and it is wise to know how to recognize when you are wrong and that was the case with Antares (Nova's mother). On the contrary, any of the alternative endings, would give the reason to Antares, and all the history of Nova would have been in vain.
So from my point of view it is not a matter of "ok nothing happened here welcome to my family". It's about redemption on the part of everyone involved in the main ending.
Bellatrix who you dislike is a key player in bringing the circle full circle. When she incites the MC to take the reins, she does it not only for the sister and the MC, but also for herself. It's not just a "wise girl" stance, but a quiet, withdrawn personality, breaking through her own limitations.

I don't know if I should but I'm taking the trouble to explain these things to you because all in all, you liked the game, whatever tone you used to comment.
I understand the frustration, but I reiterate, it is not possible and it has not been my intention, nor will it be my intention, to please everyone.
Thank you.
Nah I get it. It is what it is, I still believe the MC deserved to get back at Antares and personally I think the only redemption was on the MC's part and no one else's but you can't please everyone with everything I still liked a majority of the game. I don't know if you're going to making anymore but I look forward to any future endeavors and wish luck to you.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Nah I get it. It is what it is, I still believe the MC deserved to get back at Antares and personally I think the only redemption was on the MC's part and no one else's but you can't please everyone with everything I still liked a majority of the game. I don't know if you're going to making anymore but I look forward to any future endeavors and wish luck to you.
Antares had to swallow her words and her arrogance. It's an act of friendlier revenge than you expected, haha I think you wanted to see some goddess blood running down there.
Well, in fact, yes I am with a new project in which I just finished the creation of totally new maps and now I will start with the design of the characters.
Thank you very much for your wishes and I hope to see you again indignant haha :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

Deserttrunade

Feb 20, 2021
Gostei do macacão do jogo, era bom e sexy. Eu não gostei dos finais, havia dois finais "bons", mas parece que todos os finais basicamente dizem que a mesma coisa do MC deve assumir a maior parte, senão toda a responsabilidade, apesar de outras pessoas também fazerem suas escolhas estúpidas. Todos eles realmente agem como se suas merdas não fedem.

so friend i need some tips on the ends because i gave up trying to find it myself if it is possible can you open my eyes?

Reactions: Doom Marine

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
Already ? :(

Well, can't wait for your next creation ! :p

Edit : pixeldrain ain't updated mate ;)

Last edited:

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I think I've done several routes but I can't release isabella's 3 scene can help me?
Hi, I have to assume that the third scene you are referring to is when you play hide and seek with the girls in the hotel.
When you start, you must go down the first hallway, and in the next choice menu, each option will take you to a scene with Isa.

Jul 24, 2022
5 Powers
Version: 0.7A
Type: VN(/Sandbox?) - Choices
Content: Short
Pacing: Steady but Inconsistent
Plot line: Try to understand relationship with goddess - with power comes H
Setting: blessed by a Goddess with 5 Powers - ancient relationship with Goddess

Character Models: Meh
Personalities: Meh except Goddess (and her goddess friends)

Music: Meh
Animation: mmm, OK but really not smooth

Note: really difficult to unlock gallery on your own, prolly needs multiple runs

Reactions: IceCreamParty

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
5 Powers [v0.7A] [IceCreamParty]
comprimido_.gif

Size ~ 490 MB

DOWNLOAD PC / MAC / ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

DOWNLOAD ANOFILES: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

- The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please port android compressed latest version.;) (y) thank you

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
is there an option to turn it off.
edit: after reading the comments I see you can't have a harem ending so I won't bother playing anyway so just ignore this.
One of the final options is to go with the girls to the hotel. It is always good to have your own experiences and not be conditioned by what others say.
Then you can agree or disagree with a certain comment. You can like it or not, you can understand the background of the game, of the story that I had to tell in a hurry not to leave the game incomplete. Or you can stay locked in the idea that I as a developer don't give you much choice but to stay with Nova and/or die.

The fact is that in every game you're going to find people who love it, others who think it's horrible, and others who are just full of crap.
For me the best thing is to have your own experience, not only in terms of a game but in any other order in life.

Best regards.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes