molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The awful pattern on her chin makes me keep seeing big ugly wounds with a double chin.. It looks bad really get rid of the chin wounds.

Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
wait, the intro specifically talks about using your powers in regards to your family, but incest isn't even in the planned tags?
I've been thinking about it since day 1 when I published the game. But since they don't share blood ties with the MC, it's not clear to me if it's incest.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I've been thinking about it since day 1 when I published the game. But since they don't share blood ties with the MC, it's not clear to me if it's incest.
adopted?
I believe the tag still counts for things like adopted, related through marriage
but some people will complain about it "not being real incest"
I'd say if/when it happens just tell them to make an unofficial patch and sod off

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
adopted?
I believe the tag still counts for things like adopted, related through marriage
but some people will complain about it "not being real incest"
I'd say if/when it happens just tell them to make an unofficial patch and sod off
hahaha you made me laugh. I'm not clear on it myself, but I think I'll ask a moderator to do things correctly. Thanks for the input

Reactions: tigerdiamond

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
While this is a small gripe having default names would be nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have several faults and things to learn, I am aware of that. But I will be improving and adding those things, not all together because otherwise I would have to be updating once a month and that's not my idea, I want to update much more frequently.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes