IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
With this, Lusty Town and Twisted World the 3d anime games realm is in good hands.
Thanks for the compliment. Although in my opinion there is still a long way to go before this game can match those works.
Maybe when I can invest more time since I currently only have a couple of hours/day.
And also if at some point I can renew my PC, you do not know the headaches I give me with these 4 gb RAM and the rest of the components haha

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I saw this game since the first demo but only decide to download and play it after this update, not gonna lie it was actually very promising and fun. Story was very light heart and with humorous tone, girl model not top quality but sexy enough, sex event so far very great,.... can't wait to see more updates from this game, it fit my taste and I'll keeping my eyes on it from now

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Thanks for the compliment. Although in my opinion there is still a long way to go before this game can match those works.
Maybe when I can invest more time since I currently only have a couple of hours/day.
And also if at some point I can renew my PC, you do not know the headaches I give me with these 4 gb RAM and the rest of the components haha
Actually I do know, I struggle with my 4GB laptop for civilian purposes, so whilst I don't know the exact pain, I can imagine it. I actually haven't played your game yet, downloaded it right now, but I can tell from the screenshots that it's gonna be good. If a game is a linear VN (no unnecessary sandbox filler) with a good amount of characters and animated thicc girls, then it's automatically good in my books.

Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I saw this game since the first demo but only decide to download and play it after this update, not gonna lie it was actually very promising and fun. Story was very light heart and with humorous tone, girl model not top quality but sexy enough, sex event so far very great,.... can't wait to see more updates from this game, it fit my taste and I'll keeping my eyes on it from now
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. The idea is to be able to progressively improve the game, between what I have in mind and what I read from the returns.
I don't want it to be just a game where you enter and just blink and you have a sex scene for no reason. I want there to be a story, a context between the characters.

Reactions: belovedeggs

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Actually I do know, I struggle with my 4GB laptop for civilian purposes, so whilst I don't know the exact pain, I can imagine it. I actually haven't played your game yet, downloaded it right now, but I can tell from the screenshots that it's gonna be good. If a game is a linear VN (no unnecessary sandbox filler) with a good amount of characters and animated thicc girls, then it's automatically good in my books.
You can suspect it pretty well.
Doing it for me is as difficult as it is for the Hulk to keep his shirts untorn.
As the updates go on you will see other types of girls.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: kristijanEX

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
That's the default Koikatsu male lol. Jesus Christ
I have already seen another comment like yours and had decided not to reply, but as it is finally reiterated I am going to do so.
The default Main Character has a not minor reason.
It is simply so that the player (ultimately the protagonist) is not framed in any stereotype, blond, redhead, tall, short, muscular, fat...etc.
Being so generic, it is easier for the player to identify himself. I even reduced the size of his penis, although I should have done it even more.
Thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: Crosaith.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
You can suspect it pretty well.
Doing it for me is as difficult as it is for the Hulk to keep his shirts untorn.
As the updates go on you will see other types of girls.
Thank you very much.
I finished the game and yeah I see the game still needs some work, but it has potential. I assume English is not your first language ?

Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I finished the game and yeah I see the game still needs some work, but it has potential. I assume English is not your first language ?
That's right, it needs a lot of work. I'm trying to manage the time I have between upgrading and learning aspects of RenPy. I don't have a lot of knowledge, but I'm doing the best I can with what I have. And you are right, English is not my native language.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
That's right, it needs a lot of work. I'm trying to manage the time I have between upgrading and learning aspects of RenPy. I don't have a lot of knowledge, but I'm doing the best I can with what I have. And you are right, English is not my native language.
English is not my first language either, but if you want I can proofread your English translation and fix it for the stuff that's already in the game and in the next update.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
English is not my first language either, but if you want I can proofread your English translation and fix it for the stuff that's already in the game and in the next update.
That would be a great help, thank you very much.
I often laugh to myself, because I try to imagine what it must be like for someone to read my English, which I admit is HORRIBLE haha.
I'll send you an inbox

Dec 13, 2018
Well the game looks nice, but I really hate the game over choices. Anyways I'll probably wait several update when there's actually some sex scenes...

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
what renpy version are you building this with? unless i open it through my version 7.4.1 its buggy af to the point of being unplayable

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes