• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
5 Powers [v0.4 Fix] [IceCreamParty] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 725 MB / 191 MB - 5Powers-0.4-pc-fix-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 691 MB / 156 MB - 5Powers-0.4-mac-fix-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
5 Powers [v0.4 Fix] [IceCreamParty] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 725 MB / 191 MB - 5Powers-0.4-pc-fix-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 691 MB / 156 MB - 5Powers-0.4-mac-fix-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thank you very much

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Anyone with a save to unlock all gallery or method to unlock it all ? Thanks :)

Seems I can't find a way to unlock Mya :(
Try other routes.
Example; in the last update, after Monica's "breakfast", you have 3 choices.
In each of them, you have a different story.
You don't need to collect points, just explore the different options.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Try other routes.
Example; in the last update, after Monica's "breakfast", you have 3 choices.
In each of them, you have a different story.
You don't need to collect points, just explore the different options.
I only like to see one ending, so I generally don't explore different options (the more you explore the harder it's to choose which ending to watch, so I prefer to be able to choose a route beforehand and follow it). In fact, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to play again after seeing the bad end of the beginning of the game.

If each route closes some LIs and opens others, I may not be interested in the game. I prefer to choose individually for each LI.

oh, and wait till you see the nightmare with Mya...or Meegan?
Doing it has been very scary and fun for me, I hope it will be for you too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
no spoilers:ROFLMAO:
Unless they are clearly part of the story, I usually skip the dreams, using CTRL if there is no other way. But that's because I'm also a bit weird.

Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I only like to see one ending, so I generally don't explore different options (the more you explore the harder it's to choose which ending to watch, so I prefer to be able to choose a route beforehand and follow it). In fact, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to play again after seeing the bad end of the beginning of the game.

If each route closes some LIs and opens others, I may not be interested in the game. I prefer to choose individually for each LI.

Unless they are clearly part of the story, I usually skip the dreams, using CTRL if there is no other way. But that's because I'm also a bit weird.
I think it's very good. There is no right way to play, everyone has their own way of playing.
Unfortunately, I can't do anything about things that you may not like or didn't like about the game.
Although that happens with all games here and is very valid.
The game has been mutating with each update, I have things to correct and others to contribute. It is not my idea to please everyone, because first it is impossible, and second, to pursue that would drive me crazy.
I appreciate your comments, the well-intentioned ones are always welcome.
Best regards

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think it's very good. There is no right way to play, everyone has their own way of playing.
Unfortunately, I can't do anything about things that you may not like or didn't like about the game.
Although that happens with all games here and is very valid.
The game has been mutating with each update, I have things to correct and others to contribute. It is not my idea to please everyone, because first it is impossible, and second, to pursue that would drive me crazy.
I appreciate your comments, the well-intentioned ones are always welcome.
Best regards
If I only played games that I liked all the fetishes (or the genres that it includes), surely I would not be able to play any games. My list of fetishes or genres that I don't like is incredibly long. it possibly include almost all fetishes. I will always play games that include something that I don't like, I'm used to it, I only look for those that include it in amounts that I consider tolerable, or that allow me to avoid/skip it (it depends of the fetishe). Satisfying my tastes is so extremely difficult that even suggesting it would be stupid.

On the other hand, from what I have read from Mya:

Pretty good so far, hopefully we can turn the tables on Mya, little ho.
I don't think she's a LI that might interest me.

Reactions: IceCreamParty
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes