Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
Full Gallery(gallery) Unlock Mod Works for version 0.5

Installation: Download the gallery file attached and put it in your game folder.

Have fun

Reactions: Zontany

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Fantastic scenes and good game, just go wild with it

I am hoping there will be another devs that make game with HS koikatu and put NTR in it with wild milf like in your game

make me feel excited when Kim touched that milf ass, imagine if kim was a man though (if u dont like ntr just ignore this)
thanks, sometimes a little encouragement comes in handy.
as for pregnancy, it does not appear on the label provided, but you know how crazy the game is.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Fantastic scenes and good game, just go wild with it

I am hoping there will be another devs that make game with HS koikatu and put NTR in it with wild milf like in your game

make me feel excited when Kim touched that milf ass, imagine if kim was a man though (if u dont like ntr just ignore this)
But clarifying that my game has wild milf.
The other three letters, no :ROFLMAO:
aydskz6rykc21 (1).jpg

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
thanks, sometimes a little encouragement comes in handy.
as for pregnancy, it does not appear on the label provided, but you know how crazy the game is.
what label? it just make RIP on my excitement :(
you dont need to make pregnancy sex, just make her pregnant then the game END, lol

looks like you plan to add cum inside for the milf, can you make the animated cum or animated cum drip? i already look at another koikatu game and he made animated cum scenes and cum dripping.

also animated french kissing while having sex

Last edited:
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
what label? it just make RIP on my excitement :(
you dont need to make pregnancy sex, just make her pregnant then the game END, lol

looks like you plan to add cum inside for the milf, can you make the animated cum or animated cum drip? i already look at another koikatu game and he made animated cum scenes and cum dripping.

also animated french kissing while having sex
The limitations of my PC are pretty big, so I do what I can. If something can be improved, I do it.
I don't have anything planned as you say, as I am 99% improvised. Within that 1% are future labels.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I could not get past them two ugliest black girls ever. Body proportions are awful. They almost look like damn black shadows so damn dark everything on them.. really.. If I could avoid them in the game I could play it but they seem to be relation so an integral part of the story. The other girls are just as bad when it comes to ugly ridiculous narrow hips and ugly disgusting reminder of the "Fat Bottom Girl" song. Give the girls some waist I hated this in One piece and the girls look like you are trying to imitate that style.. It's awful.

I have played many games that have black girls that look normal and are OK but this is the shit stereotypical black girl style that makes me cringe.

You can only like this game if you like Fat Bottom Girls as all the girls have this disgusting bottom.
Black girls that are so damn black the hair even matches.. they look like damn black shadows.
No Waists.. big fat bottom than body that goes straight damn up so no actual waist. Look at the girl in the example picture with the single side pony tail.

The art is One Piece bad..

Last edited:

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I could not get past them two ugliest black girls ever. Body proportions are awful. They almost look like damn black shadows so damn dark everything on them.. really.. If I could avoid them in the game I could play it but they seem to be relation so an integral part of the story. The other girls are just as bad when it comes to ugly ridiculous narrow hips and ugly disgusting reminder of the "Fat Bottom Girl" song. Give the girls some waist I hated this in One piece and the girls look like you are trying to imitate that style.. It's awful.

I have played many games that have black girls that look normal and are OK but this is the shit stereotypical black girl style that makes me cringe.

You can only like this game if you like Fat Bottom Girls as all the girls have this disgusting bottom.
Black girls that are so damn black the hair even matches.. they look like damn black shadows.
No Waists.. big fat bottom than body that goes straight damn up so no actual waist. Look at the girl in the example picture with the single side pony tail.

The art is just bad.. I never thought someone could mess up game models so badly.
wow, and I thought I had problems.
Thanks for your productive comment.

Thedkm

Dec 9, 2018

The art is just bad.. I never thought someone could mess up game models so badly.
Is this kind of comment that makes me mad. Why people have to be so rude? Seriously, they talk like the dev owes them something. "I didn't like the models" I don't like a lot of models used by the most famous VN's, but you don't see me bitching about it. It just discourages the dev. You don't like something? Cool, people think that just because they have freedom of speech their opinions matters.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Is this kind of comment that makes me mad. Why people have to be so rude? Seriously, they talk like the dev owes them something. "I didn't like the models" I don't like a lot of models used by the most famous VN's, but you don't see me bitching about it. It just discourages the dev. You don't like something? Cool, people think that just because they have freedom of speech their opinions matters.
OR, it's feedback on what ppl like. I for one don't like them either, cause they are all to big, top AND bottom. And I like pear shaped girls. But this is excessive. Tho for me, it's more the giant tits that'll get this a pass for me.

Reactions: Doom Marine
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes