IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
If I only played games that I liked all the fetishes (or the genres that it includes), surely I would not be able to play any games. My list of fetishes or genres that I don't like is incredibly long. it possibly include almost all fetishes. I will always play games that include something that I don't like, I'm used to it, I only look for those that include it in amounts that I consider tolerable, or that allow me to avoid/skip it (it depends of the fetishe). Satisfying my tastes is so extremely difficult that even suggesting it would be stupid.

On the other hand, from what I have read from Mya:

I don't think she's a LI that might interest me.
I understand what you are saying, and I agree.
Luckily there is a long list of games for all tastes, it's good that people can choose.
Mya is a character that has a function, and beyond the touches of comedy, I have made certain scenes that go with her characteristics. Although I personally don't like those fetishes, maybe that's why her scene wasn't so well done. But I understand that there is a public for everything and it is respectable.
What you tell me, I think it is something that happens to many of us.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand what you are saying, and I agree.
Luckily there is a long list of games for all tastes, it's good that people can choose.
Mya is a character that has a function, and beyond the touches of comedy, I have made certain scenes that go with her characteristics. Although I personally don't like those fetishes, maybe that's why her scene wasn't so well done. But I understand that there is a public for everything and it is respectable.
What you tell me, I think it is something that happens to many of us.
I still doubt if repeating the game or not, it's possibly stupid, but what really makes it difficult for me is having seen an ending (even if it really wasn't intended to be a real ending).

I don't know what fetish Mya have, but it's almost certainly one that I don't like (with some lucky, it just isn't interesting to me)

Reactions: IceCreamParty

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
wtf with thoses choices, you're forced to go fap on the sleeping girl but get a game over when trying to get more of the girl who is consciously rubbing herself on you?

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
wtf with thoses choices, you're forced to go fap on the sleeping girl but get a game over when trying to get more of the girl who is consciously rubbing herself on you?
Nothing happens with the options.
Sometimes things don't happen the way you plan, and sometimes better things happen, without looking for them.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Nothing happens with the options.
Sometimes things don't happen the way you plan, and sometimes better things happen, without looking for them.
Well you're making sense, but i don't like it, having a choice yet having no choice. Well i'll try again with a calmer state of mind, not right before sleeping while i'm tired af.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think I'm going to finally get past the game, at least until there is a guide that tells me how to avoid all the bad endings.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Well you're making sense, but i don't like it, having a choice yet having no choice. Well i'll try again with a calmer state of mind, not right before sleeping while i'm tired af.
haha don't worry. Even rested, you have every right in the world to dislike the game.
I know it's a bit unusual, but I prefer it that way. That it's outside of the classic.
good rest

Oct 23, 2018
the game itself is quiet okay ... like how we are slightly op and stuff ... dislike how the goddess does not joke around at all and is annoyingly on point whenever you try to be good at being bad.

see if i play a game like this i do want to feel the power , the humor should be there in a non-annoying way : steal the dress -> she laughs and gets another -> encouraging the effort making a joke about something that gone wrong maybe

the fact the "devteam" on the game has somehow a clone-vibe and all looking equally male/female while popping up at the worst times doesn't help either

from my viewpoint the game does force a certain route of being played as every time you could have an option for more - shtf / goddess pops up / dev team pops up ... so either moodkill or forced a certain way

same with the one whitehaired friend of the sis who has moodissues - making her all fragile and sweet just to make her reverserape you ? in all honesty the mc could easily overpower her and in my opinion its a shame he simply submits instead of taking action ... makes the mc wimpy

so long story short the gane ain't bad but there is a lot of stuff wich feels way off

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
the game itself is quiet okay ... like how we are slightly op and stuff ... dislike how the goddess does not joke around at all and is annoyingly on point whenever you try to be good at being bad.

see if i play a game like this i do want to feel the power , the humor should be there in a non-annoying way : steal the dress -> she laughs and gets another -> encouraging the effort making a joke about something that gone wrong maybe

the fact the "devteam" on the game has somehow a clone-vibe and all looking equally male/female while popping up at the worst times doesn't help either

from my viewpoint the game does force a certain route of being played as every time you could have an option for more - shtf / goddess pops up / dev team pops up ... so either moodkill or forced a certain way

same with the one whitehaired friend of the sis who has moodissues - making her all fragile and sweet just to make her reverserape you ? in all honesty the mc could easily overpower her and in my opinion its a shame he simply submits instead of taking action ... makes the mc wimpy

so long story short the gane ain't bad but there is a lot of stuff wich feels way off
Hello, thank you very much for your comment and I understand well the points you make (y)
The game is like that, you have options that lead to sex, and others that don't. The ones that don't lead to a "lewd scene", I try to give them a "humorous" resolution.
Of course, both "humor" and "tastes" are absolutely subjective.

I wanted to give it certain elements of real life, even though it's a fantasy adult-game.
*"Things don't always turn out the way we want"
*"Solutions are sometimes right in front of our nose and we are not able to see them"
*"We sin of being a bit naive"
*"What we want, many times comes without pursuing it"
*"Sometimes, our mind plays against us"
* and more...

And if someone says that these elements are a "Deux Machina" for the script, they are absolutely right. Well, that's the form I wanted to give it.
For such an "overpowered" character, for me, it would be much easier to make a map, locations with girls, and fuck them using powers with impunity.
But I didn't want to make a game where you have to visit a place 10 times to unlock power, a sex scene, or have 3 options for easy sex and one that isn't. I have a lot of respect for those who do, especially because (and I'm not saying this for you) sometimes some people don't value the effort and time it takes to make 5 minutes of gameplay. Let alone more time.

Anyway, I wanted something more situational and simple for the player, because he only has to choose another option to unlock a scene.
I don't know if it's good or bad, but that's how I wanted to do it.
Thanks for the time and respect in your comment.
Best regards

Reactions: guillemmp1999
Oct 23, 2018
Hello, thank you very much for your comment and I understand well the points you make (y)
The game is like that, you have options that lead to sex, and others that don't. The ones that don't lead to a "lewd scene", I try to give them a "humorous" resolution.

I wanted to give it certain elements of real life, even though it's a fantasy adult-game.
*"Solutions are sometimes right in front of our nose and we are not able to see them"
* and more...

And if someone says that these elements are a "Deux Machina" for the script, they are absolutely right. Well, that's the form I wanted to give it.
For such an "overpowered" character, for me, it would be much easier to make a map, locations with girls, and fuck them using powers with impunity.
But I didn't want to make a game where you have to visit a place 10 times to unlock power, a sex scene, or have 3 options for easy sex and one that isn't. I have a lot of respect for those who do, especially because (and I'm not saying this for you) sometimes some people don't value the effort and time it takes to make 5 minutes of gameplay. Let alone more time.

Anyway, I wanted something more situational and simple for the player, because he only has to choose another option to unlock a scene.
Best regards
nah to me this was no "deus ex machina" situation it was more a hey make a "we have 3 gates behind one is a price behind the others is sudden death" situation
it got frustrating when it happened repeatedly - i do understand your point of equalizing the overpowerdness with slowing down things that way

i know each character can be "farted" out in koi in less than 30 minutes, but the better you make them the more time they take + the writing and animating - being fair not respecting that would just be wrong

i think if the powers unlocked slower and less dramatic changing it to a good,a bad and neutral option would be possible making neutral the pure story one, good would bring us the lewd and bad a game over

but ultimately it is your game and i respect that as well, maybe if there will be a remade version or another game made by you it might be considered

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
I had fun with this update. Nova continues to be my favorite character. I always enjoy it when guardians/goddesses get involved in sexual situations with the protagonist, even the times when it's only teasing. I'm also glad to see we've started to get hints about her background.

• Red Heart

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I had fun with this update. Nova continues to be my favorite character. I always enjoy it when guardians/goddesses get involved in sexual situations with the protagonist, even the times when it's only teasing. I'm also glad to see we've started to get hints about her background.
I've been wanting to show something about Nova for a long time.
But I guess I can't tell everything about everyone so fast.
Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you had fun.
That's also the idea.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

* and more...

Best regards
For me the problem is that bad decisions lead (as it seems in many cases) to a kind of bad ending. That after this you will be redirect to the previous choices menu doesn't change the fact that you have seen a "bad ending."

Possibly I'm very weird, but considering that I don't like to see more than one ending, this is a kind of game that can be very difficult for me to enjoy. As I said, without a guide, walkthrough, or the like that tells me how to avoid those "bad endings", I'm not likely to be interested in the game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
5 Powers [v0.5] [IceCreamParty] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 999 MB / 250 MB - 5Powers-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 965 MB / 215 MB - 5Powers-0.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes