VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverImage.png

Overview:
Barry was always bullied because of his short height. He was smaller than the other kids his age. In his childhood, he had a really hard time, especially when he entered middle school. Over the years the bullying became less and less. Recently he has even gotten his first girlfriend called Missy.
However, there are still some people who continuously bully him and no one ever thought he would even get a single girl. But it's about time now that he shows everyone that he can get any girl he wants, even if it's necessary to resort to drastic measures...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-18
Release Date: 2021-04-14
Developer: SneakyPanda
Version: 0.2
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Patches: -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gallerie1.jpg gallerie2.jpg gallerie3.jpg gallerie4.jpg gallerie5.jpg gallerie6.jpg gallerie7.jpg gallerie8.jpg gallerie9.jpg gallerie10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Due to the fact i have counters and booleans to allow freely movements and also a nonlinear story it messes up everything if i allow rollback.
But since I love rollback myself I'm already looking for a solution to have rollback and freely movements :). Maybe i can manage it to allow rollback only during a conversation, this would be already way better and should be able to achieve quickly.

Thanks for the reply :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Due to the fact i have counters and booleans to allow freely movements and also a nonlinear story it messes up everything if i allow rollback.
But since I love rollback myself I'm already looking for a solution to have rollback and freely movements :). Maybe i can manage it to allow rollback only during a conversation, this would be already way better and should be able to achieve quickly.

Thanks for the reply :)
Yes, that would be better.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Another incest milf daz clone. Third one in a few hours today.

Renders are terrible. Cloned assets, seen them in a hundred other slideshow VNs. Faces are painful to look at. Writing could have been a lot worse.
Not worth the 107mb download for now.

Last edited:

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Sadly I can relate to Barry, the height, the bullying, well except for that first girlfriend part.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes