VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Easy guess. The "taff" in Isi's description gave it away. It's spelled "tough" in English. Also, you use "learning" instead of "studying".

Willkommen auf f95.
Thanks, already corrected it. Will be changed in the next upload :)

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Not tall either and with her weight she is overweight with a BMI of 27,5. Danger zone.
I'd be more concerned with the weird teasing and emotional manipulation, tbh. I'm guessing now she's going to try to hold it over the MC's head that he came in her mouth.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hmm looks interesting... wondering if Hyped is going to come into this thread and bitch aboud Daz3d models like always claiming there is more than one on the front page of "latest updates"... despite there being FUCKING 14 badly drawn ones in the front page that he could go cream himself over !!

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Alright, now that I've played everything...

I like it so far. The character models look nice, the rapid introduction of the characters is made less confusing by the character menu.
I'm generally not a fan of this free movement thing you're doing, so I'd like you to take a minute or so of your time and think about if it's something you need. So far, I don't see the need, but I also don't know your plans.
Lastly, the English. Well, I don't find it overly irritating, probably because they're the usual kind of mistakes Germans make, and I'm familiar enough with those. But you should still do something about them. Though considering you're apparently correcting stuff already just from our comments, I guess I don't need to tell you that.
Also, I've seen plenty of games like this that have rollback enabled with no noticeable problems. And rollback is *very* nice.

Anyway, looking forward to more. Viel Erfolg :)

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
Looks Good but I would prefer a VN than a free roam. The story waste less time there is no grind, no need to wait for stuff, just make the decisions and see the story unfold, most free roams the decisions don’t affect the story in a meaningful way. They don’t affect the future of the next interaction.

But that’s just me.

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Alright, now that I've played everything...

I like it so far. The character models look nice, the rapid introduction of the characters is made less confusing by the character menu.
I'm generally not a fan of this free movement thing you're doing, so I'd like you to take a minute or so of your time and think about if it's something you need. So far, I don't see the need, but I also don't know your plans.
Lastly, the English. Well, I don't find it overly irritating, probably because they're the usual kind of mistakes Germans make, and I'm familiar enough with those. But you should still do something about them. Though considering you're apparently correcting stuff already just from our comments, I guess I don't need to tell you that.
Also, I've seen plenty of games like this that have rollback enabled with no noticeable problems. And rollback is *very* nice.

Anyway, looking forward to more. Viel Erfolg :)
Thanks for the long review. My intention of the free movement is that you are able to choose with which girl/women you want to interact. Since it's only the first version and it's lacking a lot of content there it's not too much to choose from. But later you should be able to play the whole story of a single girl without having to interact with many other people. This way you can focus on the girl/women you like the most.
Rollback will definitively added again next. (I really know how nice it is, especially if you have a lot of options).

Danke ;)

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Looks Good but I would prefer a VN than a free roam. The story waste less time there is no grind, no need to wait for stuff, just make the decisions and see the story unfold, most free roams the decisions don’t affect the story in a meaningful way. They don’t affect the future of the next interaction.

But that’s just me.
I know what you mean. There are a lot of games where you have a lot of options which don't affect the story only the dialogue fo the current conversation. But I'm really thinking about affecting the story more. As example you will be able to choose, whether you want to cheat on your girlfriend or not, whatever you do, it leads to a different side story. :sneaky:

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes