VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This has some potential although, a lot of the Set Up is very familiar. The animations are not bad and humour is always welcome.

Miss Missy is interesting. A thic girl and she went down and worked hard. The characteristic of her jealousy potentially could play well in all respects including laughs.

Solid start. (y) :coffee:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Incest Patch:

To enable incest content: Nagivate to the game folder -> open patch.rpy with any text editor -> and change from
Code:
$ inz = False
to
Code:
$ inz = True
Any reason why you didn't release a patch file instead of requiring the player to edit game files?

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
I already had it implemented but then I added a doorplate with the name Barry to the MC room. It wouldn't take me much time to implement this again, since the doorplate isn't a important thing.
I guess you are right, i should put it back in again ;)
It would be great to be able to change the name.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Oof! Some of those models on the overview... Beautiful thicc hotties! Playthrough: renders, lighting, animations. Good. Hope the next update comes soon and the plot thiccens!

Reactions: SneakyPanda

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
To be fair, he didn't have the setting in the rest of the codes, but made a separate file for just that setting. It is a solution i would like to see from other developers too actually.
That's a fair point. If it's a solution to get around the Patreon censors, it's not the worst idea in the world.

However, if a person has to know about it to change it, then another alternative would be to add an input field in the interface to change the value.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyped

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Dear SneakyPanda, thickness+incest = you have my full attention. This one has potential...Go on with the good stuff and I'm gonna be your greatest fan :ROFLMAO:

That's a fair point. If it's a solution to get around the Patreon censors, it's not the worst idea in the world.

However, if a person has to know about it to change it, then another alternative would to add an input field in the interface to change the value.
Yes, I've seen something like that in another game...there was an input field in the interface with an image, like "They are your..." = Friends (default) -> you input "Family" and the incest is on, any other thing you write = incest off. I can't remember the name of the game, tho.

Reactions: SneakyPanda

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Dear SneakyPanda, thickness+incest = you have my full attention. This one has potential...Go on with the good stuff and I'm gonna be your greatest fan :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I've seen something like that in another game...there was an input field in the interface with an image, like "They are your..." = Friends (default) -> you input "Family" and the incest is on, any other thing you write = incest off. I can't remember the name of the game, tho.
Yep, that's what I was thinking. Or perhaps something even more basic. A screen that simply has an empty text box in which a player can type "True." That way, people who know what its for can use it without having to open up game files, but it's nondescript enough to avoid attracting attention.

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020

Thats a good idea, easy to implement and perfect for the average player -> will be in the next upload. :)

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Yep, that's what I was thinking. Or perhaps something even more basic. A screen that simply has an empty text box in which a player can type "True." That way, people who know what its for can use it without having to open up game files, but it's nondescript enough to avoid attracting attention.
Yes, of course in this scenario you HAVE to know to write "true" (someone, somewhere has to tell you to do it), in the other one you COULD realize that by yourself. But I see why it could be a problem, so maybe you're right. I think it is workable both ways...simple and practical.

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
I know what you mean. There are a lot of games where you have a lot of options which don't affect the story only the dialogue fo the current conversation. But I'm really thinking about affecting the story more. As example you will be able to choose, whether you want to cheat on your girlfriend or not, whatever you do, it leads to a different side story. :sneaky:
Thank you for your response, I think I know where you are going but that sounds a lot of work, still like the models and how the story started so if you are going to go for that as a player it could be awesome to have a flowchart of the main progress; So the player doesn’t need to have a walktrough to know what content they have not played yet.

If A character is your girlfriend you start “Story A1” you can see in your flowchart that you are there. When you have the chance to cheat you can go to “Story A2” or “Story A3”, if you Cheated with Character B you can also start “Story B3” skipping maybe a romance route then Two Timing could be Story AB or BA depending on who you cheated with.

Well I’ll keep an eye to your game progress, und Viel Glück.

Edit Beeing able to name Main Character is a must.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Vile College [v0.1]

(Incest)

I have changed the value that enables incest so enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Thank you for your response, I think I know where you are going but that sounds a lot of work, still like the models and how the story started so if you are going to go for that as a player it could be awesome to have a flowchart of the main progress; So the player doesn’t need to have a walktrough to know what content they have not played yet.

If A character is your girlfriend you start “Story A1” you can see in your flowchart that you are there. When you have the chance to cheat you can go to “Story A2” or “Story A3”, if you Cheated with Character B you can also start “Story B3” skipping maybe a romance route then Two Timing could be Story AB or BA depending on who you cheated with.

Well I’ll keep an eye to your game progress, und Viel Glück.

Edit Beeing able to name Main Character is a must.
Thanks for the input :p . Yeah an overview of the played content would be really good if I you are missing a reasonable part of the story. Maybe I will add a screen with the story tree where you can see what you have already played and what you have missed :unsure:. An then you can jump back to the missed part if you have already played the other outcome. (y)

Reactions: MikieB
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes