VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

awex

Oct 3, 2017
Due to the fact i have counters and booleans to allow freely movements and also a nonlinear story it messes up everything if i allow rollback.
But since I love rollback myself I'm already looking for a solution to have rollback and freely movements :). Maybe i can manage it to allow rollback only during a conversation, this would be already way better and should be able to achieve quickly.

Thanks for the reply :)
renpy will rollback variables.
If you are only using plain variables it should just work. Even the lists should be fine since renpy transforms them into its own reversible list class.

It seemed to work fine when I re-enabled rollback. Was there a specific action that broke when rolling back?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Due to the fact i have counters and booleans to allow freely movements and also a nonlinear story it messes up everything if i allow rollback.
But since I love rollback myself I'm already looking for a solution to have rollback and freely movements :). Maybe i can manage it to allow rollback only during a conversation, this would be already way better and should be able to achieve quickly.

Thanks for the reply :)
Several sandbox managed to solve this, you could ask the developers of those for advice in the matter, I doubt they'd shoo you off.

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
renpy will rollback variables.
If you are only using plain variables it should just work. Even the lists should be fine since renpy transforms them into its own reversible list class.

It seemed to work fine when I re-enabled rollback. Was there a specific action that broke when rolling back?
I just tested it in the developing stage, and there was an error somwhere when i rolled back, so i thoght it wouldn't work. I will try it again and go through every possible way so i can be sure it works fine with rollback. Thanks for testing it. Would be really nice if rollback works just fine!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Pics got my atention:love: nice but gona download when size gets biger :cool: (y) My eyes see White Blue and Brown :love: :love: :love:
Dont like short gameplay ..;)
Good Job Dev (y) waiting for big updates ..

Reactions: SneakyPanda

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
I play on the MAC version.
I'm sorry, since I don't have a Mac i couldn't try it out myself. I guess i have to take a closer lock at this. Thanks for giving me that feedback, even tough it's not a great one to hear. :unsure:

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Pics got my atention:love: nice but gona download when size gets biger :cool: (y) My eyes see White Blue and Brown :love: :love: :love:
Dont like short gameplay ..;)
Good Job Dev (y) waiting for big updates ..
Thanks for the feedback :), I will try my best to load up new content soon. For now it' about 15-20 min gameplay i would say. (y)

Reactions: Hysni

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
So many v0.1's!!! I know better than to get my hopes on but some of these look pretty decent

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes