VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 1, 2019
If you allow for relationship adjustment either at the beginning or in the preferences yo will make lots of people happy.

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
I did upload a newer version with just a few small gameplay changes:
  • Now rollback and skipping is available as demanded.
  • Main character name can now be changed at the start of the game.
  • Also incest content can now easily enabled bei typing in "incest" at the start of the game when you are asked to type in your desired MC name. Then you will be asked a second time for your name, type in your desired name and play. Incest will be enabled this way :)

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
  • Also incest content can now easily enabled bei typing in "incest" at the start of the game when you are asked to type in your desired MC name. Then you will be asked a second time for your name, type in your desired name and play. Incest will be enabled this way :)
+1 on enabling incest creativity. Consdering most games need patches and others manually let you change realtions. This i find a great alternative

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Already working on the next update, so it will come for sure. I will also add a progress bar soon to my patreon page so you guys can see how far I am. :)
I would rethink the incest being in the actual game scripting/code due to Patreons rules, if they find it in the scripting or code it can end badly. Subscriberstar (spelling) is the better option honestly if you want to keep incest in the game. Good Luck!

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
I would rethink the incest being in the actual game scripting/code due to Patreons rules, if they find it in the scripting or code it can end badly. Subscriberstar (spelling) is the better option honestly if you want to keep incest in the game. Good Luck!
Thanks for the advise. Maybe it's fine when I upload a fully incest free version onto patreon (without even anything in the code), and another version here with incest? :unsure:

Reactions: hakulaku97

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Wow, that was quick...good job. Btw a couple of times in the last scenes they call MC with his default name.

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
i really love your game ,, but will there be any NTR "netorare" content ??,,,I hope not ,,,, if yes then please make it avoidable
Nice to hear that you love my game :) (y) There will be some NTR, but I would rather call it only cheating. But don't be afraid, since I really wanna make a non linear story you should be able to avoid most of this. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
It keeps crashing on me saying that so and so image can't be found whenever I try to go downstairs , upstairs, or even the room

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes