Mar 28, 2018
Me, I just made two saves and will follow the presumed binary paths ... As to QWST's comment, I am not a fan of NTR but if I had to guess I would consider the banker as a possible NTR adversary Sara and probably any he could get his grubby mitts on...

Reactions: Vaibhav967

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ah, the guy with a 28 hours sheduled squeezed into a 24 hour day is back!
And with the amount of driving, he gotta be stuck in traffic alot.
Just hope he doesn't overextend himself and burns out. :ROFLMAO:

Btw...that's real rape van!

Anyway let's see what he is up to in this new update. I hope for having some candy.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I see the incest tag. What is the nature of incest in this game? Mother? Sister? Can you define their relations to you in-game or will there be a patch?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Here we go again... Harem game turn to forced XOR excluding LI choices and get less and less romanced girl?
What next? NTR? cliffhanger like Acting Lessons?
a terrible tendency among authors: declare a harem, add a lot of LI, and then suddenly force to choose or shorten (I understand why this happens, the authors overestimate their strength and do not cope with the complexity of scripts and the number of rendering options) but it would be better if initially do not create a large number of characters LI than then suddenly reduce or require a choice
Oh, I just clicked on this game mainly for two reasons, one of them being the harem tag. Is that no longer true? Because then the tag should be removed. :confused:

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Here we go again... Harem game turn to forced XOR excluding LI choices and get less and less romanced girl?
What next? NTR? cliffhanger like Acting Lessons?
a terrible tendency among authors: declare a harem, add a lot of LI, and then suddenly force to choose or shorten (I understand why this happens, the authors overestimate their strength and do not cope with the complexity of scripts and the number of rendering options) but it would be better if initially do not create a large number of characters LI than then suddenly reduce or require a choice

Hi

This is an interactive novel, (It has choices or paths). I did not over estimate or under estimate. I did not even estimate. I had a story and this is it. I wanted a VN that would interest me, that I would play. This is not about reducing complexity, by adding options it increases complexity.

I don't understand why you think there is "less and less romance", when you do not know the how the story ends.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Personally I like the games where you must focus on a character until it falls in love with you totally (like Haley), but the harem option also pleases me a lot.
I think what made a lot of people angry and I also agree at a certain point is to change in the middle of the game with no option for the players.
As they said before Dev. fell into the trap that many others have already fallen from inserting many models and can't realize (Big and promising games did this and ended up ruining themselves)
Perhaps, if I were in Dev.'s place, I would leave the interval of updates longer to be able to develop Harem with more time and try to save the initial idea and in the next projects already start with this systematic choices between the characters.

The project is very good and you should think calmly what to do otherwise you risk ruining the whole game for a decision.
Good luck.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the replies.
This is the official f95 definition of when to use the harem tag: Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.] Is this in the game? :)

Hi

This definition is less defined than what I use. There are and will be paths where the MC can have sexual relationships with 3 or more characters.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi

This definition is less defined than what I use. There are and will be paths where the MC can have sexual relationships with 3 or more characters.
Sorry if it felt I was putting you on the spot there, but from past experiences I can tell that it's super frustrating to get involved in a game where you can have sex with multiple love interests who know of each other and consent of the MC doing this and then towards the end of the game the dev decides to change that. So thank you and good luck with the game! I have it bookmarked now and on my list to give some money to eventually. :)

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Talk about a lose-lose option scenario (n)
Some people here might rage quit over this since there's no 3rd option
Now we're kind of forced to create an extra Save in case we chose the wrong option. Not cool

Hi

I have learned something new "rage quit".

What would the 3rd option be?

One thought I can think of is save at the choice screen pick a path then save a new save. Reload the choice save and pick the other path and save new path. Now you have created the option to play both paths. Or, I guess rage quit is an option. I have never thought.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry if it felt I was putting you on the spot there, but from past experiences I can tell that it's super frustrating to get involved in a game where you can have sex with multiple love interests who know of each other and consent of the MC doing this and then towards the end of the game the dev decides to change that. So thank you and good luck with the game! I have it bookmarked now and on my list to give some money to eventually. :)

Thank you!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hi

I have learned something new "rage quit".

What would the 3rd option be?

One thought I can think of is save at the choice screen pick a path then save a new save. Reload the choice save and pick the other path and save new path. Now you have created the option to play both paths. Or, I guess rage quit is an option. I have never thought.
So can you explain what those two options entail because right now they are extremely confusing. Asking as someone who wants to go the harem route and end up with all the girls in the end, which of the two would lead to that?

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes