jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Tbh, just look at the money grabbers of patreon... almost all of them make 3 updates (not including minor bugfixes) at most per year. Let's just ignore the obvious cash grabbers like summertime saga, etc. A good example is Dr Pinkcake. He makes solid updates with a large amount of content, but only once every 4 or so months. You as a developer might think people appreciate small updates, but in reality, that isn't what's going to happen. This forum thread is flooded with complaints about update size.

I'm personally not a fan of downloading an update just to find it's less than 30 minutes in size. I won't download this update. Or the next one, or even the one after that. I won't check in until I think you have a decent amount of content. What's more likely to happen, though, is I'll forget about this game completely because I won't be tracking it's updates anymore.

JunaidAS

Aug 10, 2020
No disrespect, but why did you bothered to release this update ?

You could have take another month and update with a decent amount

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh please, Dr Pink is overhyped as fuck.

If the dev wants to do small updates and you don't like it, then just come back in a few months.
Agreed.

It's not like we're Patrons so why get so bent out of shape? It's like your looking for things to complain about. Games not even at 10% and DelveArt3d is new at this. So why don't you give him a chance to figure it out. I'd say if you don't like it use your money to protest but we are not even paying to play this game.

Personally, I don't play updates unless they end with a 0 or a 5 that way when I do play an update I get lot's of new content. There are far, FAR to many games on this site to play all their updates. Maybe adopt my system and you won't fell so frustrated.

What do you think all you negative comments to do Developers? You think their made of stone or something? Why don't you guy have a bit of a heart and be more understanding. It's not like DelveArt3d is making you play the game. Don't use your anonymity as a weapon of cruelty.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You just can't win, you do regular small updates people bitch about being short like with this, then Radiant has been almost 6 months between updates and people bitch they ripping off supporters.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You just can't win, you do regular small updates people bitch about being short like with this, then Radiant has been almost 6 months between updates and people bitch they ripping off supporters.
And let's not forget Altos&Herdone, they've been working on a now update for months and updatards are starting to get vocal about the delay.

I think DelveArt3d just wants to make sure his supporters see he's still on the case

Reactions: MrFriendly

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Right? I can see it now. In a few months when DelveArt3d decides to stretch out updates, the same people complaining about the lack of content in this update will complain about the time between new updates. Even though the updates will be bigger. And I have no issues with this update {Though personally I think DelveArt3d should of called it v0.0.4B... Sorry Delve} I think that life happened and DelveArt3d didn't want talk about it.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Well, pick what is best for you. I was offering other possible product if needed. Again freeware product may not be perfect, and it better than not having the product. I used some grammar software in past, but it does have some cost. I haven't found any that doesn't cost much at this moment.
Grammarly, which I use is free to a point.
You can pay for extra features that catch things like run-on sentences, passive voice use, etc. But by all accounts, it's not worth the extra, especially for amateur writers.
Or there's the Hemingway Editor which is pretty basic but the online version is very free -

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Grammarly, which I use is free to a point.
You can pay for extra features that catch things like run-on sentences, passive voice use, etc. But by all accounts, it's not worth the extra, especially for amateur writers.
Or there's the Hemingway Editor which is pretty basic but the online version is very free -
View attachment 823926
I can't find a sig done for this game, so in lieu, I have knocked together a quick one.
Feel free to use and abuse.

Hi

That looks cool but the title is wrong. The title of the VN is...

Agent 53X - Homecoming

Kind of like Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back.

Something like this maybe...
Agent53x Signature 300x125.png

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
hey what's the blackmail in this game if you don't mind me asking guys
The blackmail in this game is ridiculous, because she has no string on her hand to control the MC, when MC owns even the home at the end of this chapter. the other ridiculous thing is he pays salary for workers in the bakery, but he still works as pool cleaning boy. This story doesn't make any sense. The funny thing is you are given options to do chores of everyone in your home. So basically the author makes you to submit to women willingly. It's not like force submission. So I guess it's good if you are into female domination. Personally I like these kind of female domination, without abuse, but to make it realistic the MC shouldn't have any strings on his hands. The women should have more power, not broke, and depend on the MC indirectly. So female domination aspect in this game is very weak.

Reactions: HorneyMoon
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes